Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How Do I Fix My Social Anxiety & Awkwardness?

I just started popping Valium whenever I know I'm gonna be in a stressful social situation

I made a thread about apigenin. Go check out my comment history

You cant fix it. You can only temporary disable it via an Anxiolytic.

I don’t think I have full blown autism as only social symptoms match up. This test also suggests I have low signs:

View attachment 1025347
Ur not autistic ur shitty social skills is caused by your shitty genetics and your body makes you scared at every male so u dont get hurt

SSRI's is for losers but with losers I mean bluepillers, cucks and just normal people. For incels I think you should take stimulants, not sedatives. Ritalin, Adderall, Modafinil and for antidepressant/anxiety its Wellbutrin. Sedatives will only work for normies because they got friends to talk, they go outside a lot etc. If you're incel you should take stimulants and go to the gym, study or work to make lots of money and thing like that. Anything that you can change for better.

I used SSRI's for 20 days and It made me a bit better I was able to lift my head while walking but it doesn't change the fact that I'm anorexic. Its better to take stimulants and go to the gym instead of being "happy" with your disgusting body.