Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My penis looks small compared to my body

L

loser313

hate this website
-
my dick is 6x5 erect 4x? flaccid
im 5'11 and 70 kg/150lbs
my hips are wide and the bones stick out
my thighs are also huge
:feelsrope:

i am a hipscel too. For some reason my hips are wide as hell but i am not even overweight. Bodystructurecel pretty much.

i am a hipscel too. For some reason my hips are wide as hell but i am not even overweight. Bodystructurecel pretty much.
same
my thighs and lower belly are fat tho
my clavicles kinda make it up for my wide hips

same
my thighs and lower belly are fat tho
my clavicles kinda make it up for my wide hips
tried to static bikemaxx to get rid of them then realized that i cant since this is your own body structure. You cannot get rid of them. It's all genetics. :feelscry:

tried to static bikemaxx to get rid of them then realized that i cant since this is your own body structure. You cannot get rid of them. It's all genetics. :feelscry:
get surgery

get surgery
I am a broke NEET. Plus I dont want to have any surgeries its giga cope anyways. Genetics is all that matters.

I am a broke NEET. Plus I dont want to have any surgeries its giga cope anyways. Genetics is all that matters.
make money
clavicle surgery looks good idk

my dick is 6x5 erect 4x? flaccid
im 5'11 and 70 kg/150lbs
my hips are wide and the bones stick out
my thighs are also huge
:feelsrope:
im 6.6 ERect, I dont feel small at all

But then again, You need to be hung like a moose to be able to satisfy her completely!

3717949 1698017352578

im 6.6 ERect, I dont feel small at all

But then again, You need to be hung like a moose to be able to satisfy her completely!
dont u need just 7+ to reach cervix?