Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My parents raided my room and lost my last cope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
Few days ago my bro snitched on me drinking in my room, so parents raided on me whilst super buzzed on alcohol and phenibut, and took all my vodka bottles, drugs, and even my piss bottles kek but now I'm sober shit and losing my mind. I need to find new copes since anhedonia's a shit and can't enjoy vidya or animu anymore. How can I cope from now on ??

Be very careful with phenibut combined with alcohol boyo, almost killed myself accidentally with phenibut 2 years ago

I'm working on it, but I doubt it's an alternative desu don't wanna smell my room
Be very careful with phenibut combined with alcohol boyo, almost killed myself accidentally with phenibut 2 years ago
dunno man I'm not very careful, and it was low dose (0.5g) at the time while mixing alcohol, it enhances the booze

How can I cope from now on ??
Stop drinking and doing drugs.
Get a job.
Move out of your parents' house.
Find a nice girl and settle down.
Have kids.
Die.

I wish the unironic use of the word "cringey" wasn't so taboo in blackpilled circles so I could use it in reference to how I feel about this.

I bet you're a youngcel aintcha? Idk if I fucking trust you. My inborn druggie fake mentalcel detection mechanisms are telling me not to.

Buy more alcohol

Is your brother avoiding you?

Get a job.
Have kids.
Die.
I wish it was that easy.
I wish the unironic use of the word "cringey" wasn't so taboo in blackpilled circles so I could use it in reference to how I feel about this.

I bet you're a youngcel aintcha? Idk if I fucking trust you. My inborn druggie fake mentalcel detection mechanisms are telling me not to.
I wish my miserable existence didn't appear to be so ironic (out of touch of reality) and edgy
Buy more alcohol
I'll just retrive my alcohol desu am mid-20s not a kid
Is your brother avoiding you?
My brother hates me and calls me a weirdo and freak, and also tells me that he's ashamed to bring a gf home due to me

how young are you that your parents raid your room lol. no way your above 20

Cope with video games, anime, youtube, this forum, weed.

Few days ago my bro snitched on me drinking in my room, so parents raided on me whilst super buzzed on alcohol and phenibut, and took all my vodka bottles, drugs, and even my piss bottles kek but now I'm sober shit and losing my mind. I need to find new copes since anhedonia's a shit and can't enjoy vidya or animu anymore. How can I cope from now on ??

Not drinking and doing your penisbutt in a gutter while homeless like a true chad.

Video games, anime, this forum. Those are the 3 copes that I recommend.

The matriarchy does not want us to be happy at all.

Snitches get stitches. Seriously tho your brothers a fuckin cunt for grassing you in.

Why don't your parents let you drink alcohol? (srs)

Beat your brothers shit in tbh

Try doing sprinting HIIT intervals

how young are you that your parents raid your room lol. no way your above 20
Mid-20s. Crazy I know...
Cope with video games, anime, youtube, this forum, weed.
Ughh... Maybe forum, but anything else and my mind wanders (inattentiveness)
Why don't your parents let you drink alcohol? (srs)
They're over protective cunts and they claim I'm alcoholic
Beat your brothers shit in tbh
He's stronger than me. One time I confortned him and he just beat the shit out of me so not gonna try again
Joined Jun 17, 2019
Messages 11
Are you implying I'm a larp kek some people here know me for months and can verify.

piss bottles

Are you implying I'm a larp kek some people here know me for months and can verify.
Yes I am. Since you joined today I assume you know them from discord, either way I don´t know that to be fact I just see a new person writing degenerate stuff like pissing in bottles and assume it´s larp either way it´s a disgusting and degenerate habbit if it´s true.

Are you new NEET?
I try to get a job I swear
Yes I am. Since you joined today I assume you know them from discord, either way I don´t know that to be fact I just see a new person writing degenerate stuff like pissing in bottles and assume it´s larp either way it´s a disgusting and degenerate habbit if it´s true.
Hm.. It's pretty common desu my discord frens have collections. Honestly only doing it when drunk because lose coordination and a fill a whole (!) bottle in one drunk session.

My brother hates me and calls me a weirdo and freak, and also tells me that he's ashamed to bring a gf home due to me
what an asshole

Just find a better hiding place for your booze. You are old enough to drink. Why are you letting your parents dictate your life like you're still twelve years old?

I wish it was that easy.

I wish my miserable existence didn't appear to be so ironic (out of touch of reality) and edgy

Fuck his gf.

Just find a better hiding place for your booze. You are old enough to drink. Why are you letting your parents dictate your life like you're still twelve years old?

I mean, he lives in their house better not piss them off if he doesn't wanna be homeless.

what an asshole
He's a major asshole. Used to always make fun over the fact that I've no friends and don't go outside. I always tell him I wish he dies on duty (he's a cop)

I don't let them dictate, but it ain't that easy, as I've no locker to my door, and they're very aggressive when confronting. While raiding me I was too drunk to resist them, and just laughed hysterically, followed by me puking on floor then passing out.

I don't let them dictate, but it ain't that easy, as I've no locker to my door, and they're very aggressive when confronting. While raiding me I was too drunk to resist them, and just laughed hysterically, followed by me puking on floor then passing out.
If you're puking on the floor and laughing like a lunatic at your room getting raided, you're not just buzzed. You are shit-faced drunk. Which isn't really a bad thing if you're incel, though maybe you should put a cap on that bottle so you don't get too inebriated, or find another place to drink.

You should go for hard drugs if they're available to you

Seriously. I seen the warning not to mix them but didn’t think it was that serious.

I wish it was that easy.

Why are your parents confiscating booze from you if youre mid twenties?

Seriously. I seen the warning not to mix them but didn’t think it was that serious.
I had bad respiratory depression, tactile/visual/auditory hallucinations, chest pains/heart beating out of my chest, paranoia, psychosis basically and had to go to the hospital where they didn't really do shit except give me a small xanax and let me LDAR in a waiting room all night. One of the nurses was a major bitch and I'm still convinced she tried to poison me, but that's another story.
I couldn't sleep at all for 11 days afterwards (should have tried getting benzos earlier :feelskek:), I'd get weird brain "zaps" when my brain tried to fall asleep. Surprised I survived that tbh. I didn't even mix it with alcohol around that time.

But yeah it'll probably get banned soon because people do stupid shit with it. It's a great drug if you can stay responsible and stick to reasonable doses 1 time a week maximum or something. I read all the horror stories and still fucked up really bad.

The problem is the first time feels so freaking good, you finally feel like a normal human being without crippling anxiety.. But then tolerance sets in really quickly and you need to escalate the dose if you want the same effect without taking long breaks between doses.

Last edited:
Careful with phenibut and alcohol. Combining those two is a really good way to pass out and not wake up.

Just put the vodka (I'm assuming) in a water bottle or something. I would be livid if my dad didn't let me cope with alcohol. Fuck that shit. Let us cope in peace I mean wtf are they expecting? for us to be chad and everything to work out? Normies are pissening (srs)

Get a job.
Have kids.
Die.
Subhumans having kids is a crime

I had bad respiratory depression, tactile/visual/auditory hallucinations, chest pains/heart beating out of my chest, paranoia, psychosis basically and had to go to the hospital where they didn't really do shit except give me a small xanax and let me LDAR in a waiting room all night. One of the nurses was a major bitch and I'm still convinced she tried to poison me, but that's another story.
I couldn't sleep at all for 11 days afterwards (should have tried getting benzos earlier :feelskek:), I'd get weird brain "zaps" when my brain tried to fall asleep. Surprised I survived that tbh. I didn't even mix it with alcohol around that time.

But yeah it'll probably get banned soon because people do stupid shit with it. It's a great drug if you can stay responsible and stick to reasonable doses 1 time a week maximum or something. I read all the horror stories and still fucked up really bad.

The problem is the first time feels so freaking good, you finally feel like a normal human being without crippling anxiety.. But then tolerance sets in really quickly and you need to escalate the dose if you want the same effect without taking long breaks between doses.
What dosage do you take when just doing phenibut. I hear 2 grams is the upper limit but I wonder if that is just a meme.

I do phenibut on occasion but am fearful of going over 1.5g. :feelstrash:

You should move out ASAP and give your brother something by which to remember you right before you go.

If you're puking on the floor and laughing like a lunatic at your room getting raided, you're not just buzzed. You are shit-faced drunk. Which isn't really a bad thing if you're incel, though maybe you should put a cap on that bottle so you don't get too inebriated, or find another place to drink.
I went rough at the time, and no I don't have another place to drink, as I only drink in solitary and don't socialize much or leave my room much.
Why are your parents confiscating booze from you if youre mid twenties?
Overcontrolling helicopter parents
Careful with phenibut and alcohol. Combining those two is a really good way to pass out and not wake up.
I didn't know it was so bad. I know people who mix alcohol with benzos for months, so thought doing the same with low dosage of phenibut should be fine
Just put the vodka (I'm assuming) in a water bottle or something. I would be livid if my dad didn't let me cope with alcohol. Fuck that shit. Let us cope in peace I mean wtf are they expecting? for us to be chad and everything to work out? Normies are pissening (srs)
They think I'm alcoholic in the making, and putting in water bottles isn't viable as my dad inspects on me sometimes and smells the bottles
What dosage do you take when just doing phenibut. I hear 2 grams is the upper limit but I wonder if that is just a meme.

I do phenibut on occasion but am fearful of going over 1.5g. :feelstrash:
I took 1.5g and just passed out. So anything between 0.5g to 1g is relatively OK, but am not a big fan of the drug anyway
You should move out ASAP and give your brother something by which to remember you right before you go.
Too weak to give him anything TBH. I'd only move out if somebody's willing to finance me, fuck that shit working and spending $$ on stinky apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.