Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My parents laughed at me when I confronted them about mutilating me

I have no skin too, but i never see problem in it
Coping cutfags. I hate you the most. Maybe if you could at least acknowledge that cutting up babyies is fucked up without mentioning
>But muh dicc

We might get somewhere.
>B-but I like my dick
Great, you got lucky. There’s a cel here who lost his fucking penis head at birth. Maybe we shouldn’t have fucking community college nurses performing surgery.

Coping cutfags. I hate you the most. Maybe if you could at least acknowledge that cutting up babyies is fucked up without mentioning
>But muh dicc

We might get somewhere.
>B-but I like my dick
Great, you got lucky. There’s a cel here who lost his fucking penis head at birth. Maybe we shouldn’t have fucking community college nurses performing surgery.
My dick is cool and i havent problem with pleasure, i'm almost coomer. Until know 4chan i never heard about the problems of non-skin just because I never had

My dick is cool and i havent problem with pleasure, i'm almost coomer. Until know 4chan i never heard about the problems of non-skin just because I never had
probably because your circumcision method wasnt the radical one that removes everything, do you have a frenulum?

probably because your circumcision method wasnt the radical one that removes everything, do you have a frenulum?
Yes, i have. There's anyone who dont?

>But muh dicc

We might get somewhere.
>B-but I like my dick
JFL I agree. Coping cutfags are the uncle toms of circumcucks. Minimization and ridicule are common forms of ego defenses used by cutfags when the topic of male genital mutilation comes up. The fact that they feel the need to incessantly tell us “I-I like muh dick” on every circumcision thread only reveals how much they are smarting from getting half their dicks cut off.

therapy = fakecel

I don't get what Jews gain from mutilating goys.

The people who promote that shit are retarded. Nature made males to have skin on his penis to protect them against external factors.

Did they just cut your foreskin or did they accidentally cut your entire tip off?
just my foreskin. But they cut my entire frenulum off too. The back of my dick is completely smooth

Better than what they did to my dick. It has been brutally mutilated. Probably by a lazy nigger doctor. Doctors who cut babies dicks should be shot (in minecraft).
Brutal holy fuck. You got your entire penis head circumcised? Did they say why they did that?