Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My parents laughed at me when I confronted them about mutilating me

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
We were discussing people who blame their parents for their crappy lives and they asked me if I had any problems about the way they raised me. Generally I despise people who blame their parents for everything because if you're a grown adult you should have control over your own emotions. But they fucking cut half my dick off and that's something they did to me that's not within my power to fix. So I explained it to them and they immediately burst out laughing. My dad said "oh I'm sorry we decided to have some skin cut off your penis", belittling me. He apparantly doesn't know that its not just skin but nerve endings that give you electric feelings of pleasure. Then my mom said all the women at her work were telling her "oh you gotta get him circumcised" (which only fueled my resentment towards women and normie lemmings in general). I was so shocked by their reaction that I couldn't keep pressing them about it. If this is a joke to them, they will never get it. Also I am dependent on them and am too weak to survive in the real world so it doesn't make sense to make this a point of contention so I dropped it.

This reminds me of the time when I told my therapist I get treated like trash by everyone because I'm ugly and she laughed at me. I stopped going to therapy after that JFL. I used to think my life was a tragedy. But now I realize it's a comedy. :feelsclown:
@CircumcisedClown

Last edited:
Its okay, Chico. Im mutilated n shiet too, mang

jews stole your 4skin and ate it

JFL it’s ovER for cirumcels going through their foreskin arc, urinary meatusmaxxed

1af.png

They can't accept what they did was wrong, it'd implicate them in taking away basically half of the natural sensation on your dick and mutilating your genitals in the exact same way that's almost universally condemned by every government and organisation when it happens to foids. They see it in the exact same manner that you would see cutting the umbilical cord. Mogs me for having that type of communication with your parents, though, no way I would ever even come close to talking with them about that shit. :lul:

Circumcision removes half the skin on the penis. When a circumcucked guy gets a boner, skin gets pulled up from the scrotum and pubis to compensate. Also, foreskin is way more sensitive than the shaft skin that remains. And the two most sensitive parts of the penis, the ridged band and the frenulum, are removed during circumcision. It's probably more than half. It's probably 75-90% of natural sensation lost.

Circumcision removes half the skin on the penis. When a circumcucked guy gets a boner, skin gets pulled up from the scrotum and pubis to compensate. Also, foreskin is way more sensitive than the shaft skin that remains. And the two most sensitive parts of the penis, the ridged band and the frenulum, are removed. It's probably more than half. It's probably 75-90% of natural sensation lost.
i fucking hate kikes :incel:

i heard they feed the foreskins to birds back in the day but they don't
i still have my foreskin with me even today saved

Way more often than not parents are at fault for their children failing at life. This culture of not blaming parents is a boomer manipulation to make them avoid responsibility for being shitty parents. You have your own story as evidence of this.

Circumcision is a men's rights issue. It's genital mutilation being done freely and widely around the world. Meanwhile foids' genitalia has international laws protecting them.

If that happened to me I would grab some minecraft TNT and suicide bomb my parents.

My mother said it's actually good because I like jewish girls. I don't give a shit if every girl in the world hates, it she (and my dad but I don't talk to him so I never told him) shouldn't have let the doctors cut my dick.

reminds me of the time when I told my therapist I get treated like trash by everyone because I'm ugly and she laughed at me
shouldve killed her in minecraft right then and there

sorry your dad got your pp curcumsized chico

oof, you're still obsessing over it xd
And the two most sensitive parts of the penis, the ridged band and the frenulum, are removed during circumcision. It's probably more than half. It's probably 75-90% of natural sensation lost.
from what i read on reddit from guys who got cut as adults and then restored it, they seem to enjoy their dick almost as much as they used to. The bigger issue seems to be the keratinization which is reversible and not the nerve endings.

if they didnt remove all of the inner foreskin maybe give restoration a try or try anal lol

apparantly there is stuff to put over your penis too if u cant restore it

Last edited:
same my curry parents refused to accept how their filthy sand nigger kike Islam ruined my dick and my chances of Ascension when was younger....

80% of American boys get their dicks cut off at birth.

I personally did not get mine cut off, which I am thankful for, but the fact that it's such a common practice and people defend it makes me angry.

80% of American boys get their dicks cut off at birth.

I personally did not get mine cut off, which I am thankful for, but the fact that it's such a common practice and people defend it makes me angry.
Yeah, it absolutely enrages me too. It has to stop.

Parents don't have any respect for their incel son

There’s a better way to approach it. Your parents have 20 layers of brainwashing you have to cut through before you can even have a real discussion about it.

View: https://youtu.be/Ceht-3xu84I

This is a good video, and probably the only one that covers most everything without Facebook Dr. Mommy bullshit or sperging out. I fucking hate the documentary and Eric Clopper’s autism. Makes the whole thing look retarded.

>Intactvists
Are controlled opposition to make non-baby cutters look like loons. America is a fucking fever dream of a country.

If you want to, there’s resources, but honestly, what’s the fucking point. Just pretend you love them until they fucking croak and take your inheritance.

It’s times like these I like to reread the Prodigal Son story. I used to wonder why a man would give up everything and roll with pigs just to spite his father. Now that I understand just how much a father can sabotage his son’s life, it makes sense.

Attachments

• 1678789468157.jpeg
    1678789468157.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 49
They see it in the exact same manner that you would see cutting the umbilical cord.
I hate this retarded argument because you don’t need to cut the umbilical cord. That shit literally just falls off.

Part of the reason they clamp and cut it is so the hospital can fucking sell it. It’s full of stem cells and worth thousands of dollars.

If that happened to me I would grab some minecraft TNT and suicide bomb my parents.
Tbh, despawning your parents in Minecraft would be totally justified, but also completely pointless.

It almost feels so non-sensical to blame your parents because it happened right after birth. Yeah, it’s their fault, but it’s also “your fault” that you were unlucky enough to be born their son.
You could’ve been born anyone. You could’ve been born some Chad in Finland where it’s all but illegal. You could’ve been born in New York during the Roaring 20s. You just happened to be born in the USA between 1940-2010ish.

Guy Youre GIF

Blame God, not your parents. Like a child soldier lamenting he was born in a Sierra Leone diamond mine.

My mother said it's actually good because I like jewish girls. I don't give a shit if every girl in the world hates, it she (and my dad but I don't talk to him so I never told him) shouldn't have let the doctors cut my dick.
Jewish girls love uncut cock. To them, sucking an unmutilated dick is just as taboo as a white girl fucking a nigger.

The dirtiness just makes it more arousing to them.

oof, you're still obsessing over it xd

from what i read on reddit from guys who got cut as adults and then restored it, they seem to enjoy their dick almost as much as they used to. The bigger issue seems to be the keratinization which is reversible and not the nerve endings.

if they didnt remove all of the inner foreskin maybe give restoration a try or try anal lol

apparantly there is stuff to put over your penis too if u cant restore it
>Reddit cope
>Penis socks
>Just stretch your ballsack skin bro

Some day they’ll make a horror-comedy movie about this bullshit a hundred years from now, and normies will laugh and giggle at our absurd suffering while chewing popcorn like we do feudal peasants/the Titanic/etc.

same my curry parents refused to accept how their filthy sand nigger kike Islam ruined my dick and my chances of Ascension when was younger....
Circumcised and poo is brutal. Isn’t only like 20% of poos circumcised? I heard it’s only Muslims over there, which is a minority.

>Reddit cope
>Penis socks
>Just stretch your ballsack skin bro

Some day they’ll make a horror-comedy movie about this bullshit a hundred years from now, and normies will laugh and giggle at our absurd suffering while chewing popcorn like we do feudal peasants/the Titanic/etc.
ignorance is bliss, just look at all those muslims who think they have superior dick hygiene

It’s not that big a deal. You just lost a little bit of skin and it’s not like your using it on foids

Your parents are retarded NPCs sorry brocel.

Jewish girls love uncut cock. To them, sucking an unmutilated dick is just as taboo as a white girl fucking a nigger.

The dirtiness just makes it more arousing to them.
I figured, but that't be weird to tell her.

prime examples on how people don't give a shit about men and boys

Yeah, its not even worth it bro, boomers will never understand the dystopia they created when they empowered women and robbed us

but it's about stretching the inner foreskin that is left. it's only over if the doc removed that too
My doc removed everything. My circumcision scar is a whole inch below my glans.

I was talking to a single mom (chadfish) and she told me she got her son circumsized and the doctor who recommended it "just happened" to be jewish. Can't make this shit up.

Not to mention circumcision is a form of trauma based mind control it's meant to rewire your brain when it's at the most vulnerable. Jewish vampires drink the blood as a part of their adrenocrome rituals and the byproducts are used to make "fountain of youth" skin creams and so on. It's a lot of stem cells in there. See below plz.

1459248172642.jpg

I despise people who blame their parents for everything because if you're a grown adult you should have control over your own emotions.
That's a bold statement. Always think twice before you decide to become a parent, sometimes it's good to look around and see what kind of shit you're going to raise your offspring in and how it's going to affect his future. If you don't have it, why play around? Who should we blame then?

It's always the jews and they pesky actions:feelsclown:

That's a bold statement. Always think twice before you decide to become a parent, sometimes it's good to look around and see what kind of shit you're going to raise your offspring in and how it's going to affect his future. If you don't have it, why play around? Who should we blame then?
I don’t understand why the most ill equip parents have the most kids, while the people most suited for it abstain.

If you’re
>Poor
>Ugly
>Angry
>Violent
>A narcissist
Etc.
Then why bother shitting a kid into this world? Save yourself the time and money and get a cat. Ugly weirdos in trailer parks shitting out kids just to make them go fetch them a beer from the fridge and beating them when they’re piss drunk.

Meanwhile, studies show that stable, higher-income couples are less likely to have children. In fact, a staggering 70%+ of black kids are born to single mothers and the numbers aren’t much nicer for white people.

If your religion or ethics or whatever mandate that you cut up your son’s cock, maybe just don’t have kids. Better yet, just have girls and abort the boys. Problem solved. No moral dilemma for, no suffering for the hypothetical son.
I don’t understand why Jews especially have to shit out kids for the sole purpose of immediate suffering.

I have no skin too, but i never see problem in it

It's always the jews and they pesky actions:feelsclown:
>Anti-semitism is on the rise
Weird how this small, ethno-religious group that many Americans don’t personally know a single member of and look largely identical to the general, white population seems to garner such senseless derision.

It couldn’t possibly be that this 2% of the population is antagonistic by nature. No, people are senselessly angry at people they’ll likely never meet.

I got cut because of sandnigger traditions. I often wonder how fapping would feel with my skin