Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My own family is making fun of me. Over for baldcels.

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
My family is making fun of my balding at Christmas dinner. It's so fucking over. I wanted to jump off the roof. It's over. Over. I need to Buddhist monk looksmaxx asap. Fuck this scam life. Bald = death sentence unless Ur Chad.

Just a few mm of hair

Are any of the family members who mocked you bald themselves?

Should've made fun of a shitty feature they have tbh

Go er on them right now

Brutal hair pill

Cut contact. I have stopped talking to my parents even though we live in the same house. I don’t want to talk about anything

they are the ones who cursed you with your subhuman genes

I am willing to go as far by saying I wouldn’t be incel if I didn’t start balding

My family is making fun of my balding at Christmas dinner. It's so fucking over. I wanted to jump off the roof. It's over. Over. I need to Buddhist monk looksmaxx asap. Fuck this scam life. Bald = death sentence unless Ur Chad.
Become a holy man and shave your head bald.

Balding is a fucking curse.

Imagine if you had some sort of horrible skin condition or some other disfiguring condition, everyone would feel sorry for you and if anyone made a joke about it they'd (rightly) be completely shunned by everyone. But nope, because it's balding which only effects men, it's fine for them to say whatever.

They wouldn't be doing that if you had a good skull and harmony, tbh. Still brootal, I hope you take revenge.

Just shave it off like Vin Diesel bro

Just shave it off like Vin Diesel bro

I used one of the face change apps to see how it would look.

Looks like I have cancer ngl looks like I about to die ngl

ngl ngl ngl looks bad.

Time to join the french legion, at least they accept baldcels like me down there.

Sounds like Cope boyo

Let me analyze your face tbh ded srs ngl you van trust me.

balding for 4 years have added a lot of stress on myface I lost 2 psl

Cut contact. I have stopped talking to my parents even though we live in the same house. I don’t want to talk about anything
How does that even work? You pay rent or anything?

How does that even work? You pay rent or anything?

Yes, i give them $100-200 monthly depending on what they need, since they pay the rent. Other than that we don't speak. I am either in my room or wageslaving

balding is the ONLY thing i've seen normies admit matters in terms of looks

even the most blue pill lying fuck will fully admit balding makes you look sickly and diseased.

Should have made fun of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back