Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My online female friend broke up with her boyfriend

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
We talked yesterday about it for a while, asked me for help to break it off permanently because he neglects her and whatnot, told her to block him, she said she will, and just now I see a couple of hours ago she's together with him again, JFL! Why are people like this? Next time I'm not going to bother though. Oh well, hope it lasts I guess.

"online female friend"

Why?

We talked yesterday about it for a while, asked me for help to break it off permanently because he neglects her and whatnot, told her to block him, she said she will, and just now I see a couple of hours ago she's together with him again, JFL! Why are people like this? Next time I'm not going to bother though. Oh well, hope it lasts I guess.

ARE YOU WHITE KNIGHTING? WTF AM I READING

JFL @ helping whores and being friends with them.

>asked you for help to brake up.
You what?

I'm telling u bro. It's all written in the book the glorious Quran.

They will ignore EVERY righteous advice and go on to commit acts of apostasy. It is no different for each of them. None of them seek repentence.

Chad can't lose

oh yeh and you're a CUCK :forcedsmile:

you're her shoulder to cry on (and nothing else), cuck. Sorry bro.

Ouch imagine being an online beta orbiter

JFL @ being the beta shoulder to cry on. And surprise surprise, she went back to him. CUCK!

Do you know what white knighting is?

Yes, and acting like a girls emotional cumrag falls under that definition. Are you going to try and justify acting like a total beta now? Go ahead, and while youre at that log off and piss off to /r9k/ where you can orbit girls and buy them amazon gifts as well.

lol you call us muslim larpers and you have female kaffir friends you hypocrite

You're on online cuck JFL.

AWALT

Tell her to stop being a whore and don't make friendships with famoids again because they're trash at being humans.
Yeah she wasted my time. I didn't message her for a month and she messaged me out of the blue to talk about her "problems." Clearly, she already had her mind set on not taking my advice so why waste my time.

I'm telling u bro. It's all written in the book the glorious Quran.

They will ignore EVERY righteous advice and go on to commit acts of apostasy. It is no different for each of them. None of them seek repentence.
She's not religious.

Yes, and acting like a girls emotional cumrag falls under that definition. Are you going to try and justify acting like a total beta now? Go ahead, and while youre at that log off and piss off to /r9k/ where you can orbit girls and buy them amazon gifts as well.
Cope. White knighting is defending her when she's getting attacked.

Yeah she wasted my time. I didn't message her for a month and she messaged me out of the blue to talk about her "problems." Clearly, she already had her mind set on not taking my advice so why waste my time.
To slut around and use you as an emotional tampon.

To slut around and use you as an emotional tampon.

I don't care what she does haha but yeah, could have spent my time doing something else TBH.

Cope. White knighting is defending her when she's getting attacked.
"Cope. Technically Im not white knighting Im orbiting"

200.gif

You deserve a 1 day at least for this tbh

But you have a desire to have female friends irl but youre not doing it because you're ugly.
Err no? I don't have a desire. And JFL if you think you need to look normal to have female friends IRL.

She messaged me. Idk it's online so I didn't mind helping.
What a total fucking waste of time. You call yourself a blackpiller? I'm disgusted with you. I thought you were one of the black pillers left on this faggy forum. Women "friends" especially online are fucking disgusting worthless trash who in reality gives zero fucks about you, and uses you to boost her own ego that she's helping a subhuman in need.

How is it orbiting?
Why are you giving advice to and being friends with a woman who doesnt even listen to you? It doesnt matter if youre a white knight, her emotional tampon or an orbiter, the bottom line is that your actions make you a beta cuck.

Do you want to fug her?

What a total fucking waste of time. You call yourself a blackpiller? I'm disgusted with you. I thought you were one of the black pillers left on this faggy forum. Women "friends" especially online are fucking disgusting worthless trash who in reality gives zero fucks about you, and uses you to boost her own ego that she's helping a subhuman in need.

Legit.

"B-BUT TECHNICALLY IM NOT A CUCK"

OP you should really come to your senses.

Why are you giving advice to and being friends with a woman who doesnt even listen to you? It doesnt matter if youre a white knight, her emotional tampon or an orbiter, the bottom line is that your actions make you a beta cuck.
She wanted to break up and asked for my help. I'm not a beta cuck for taking my time to grant a favor that doesn't require physical effort. You're deluded if you think this. IRL I wouldn't do it.

It's online dude. It's not a big deal. Why do you think I'd even do this IRL? IRL I wouldn't have helped at all.

She wanted to break up and asked for my help. I'm not a beta cuck for taking my time to grant a favor that doesn't require physical effort. You're deluded if you think this. IRL I wouldn't do it.
And then she ignored your advice and theyre now having makeup sex while youre writing a post about it on an incel forum stressing about it. How blackpilled of you.

And then she ignored your advice and theyre now having makeup sex while youre writing a post about it on an incel forum stressing about it. How blackpilled of you.
She's a virgin. I met her before being blackpilled online.

I'm not stressing about it, I posted it here to show you that she fits the stereotype of women not being logical.

Why is a literal confirmed orbiter and female worshipper allowed here