Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My online female friend broke up with her boyfriend

She's in high school, virgin.

giphy.gif

I give up. When donating money to women just make sure you dont max out your credit card since that will fuck up your credit score for life.

I knew that this thread would cause a shitstorm

You get messaged by female? Fakecel.

Why is a literal confirmed orbiter and female worshipper allowed here
Because the mods know I'm neither, unlike the self-hating deathnik you are, giga kek.

you orbit high school girls on the internet
You don't know what orbiting means if you think I'm orbiting because I was helping out a friend. Which in hindsight was a waste of time, JFL.

You don't know what orbiting means if you think I'm orbiting because I was helping out a friend. Which in hindsight was a waste of time, JFL.
if you're friends with a female without her letting you smash you are an orbiter.

I knew that this thread would cause a shitstorm
I thought it'd be a good thread considering it further proves that a lot of foids can't even think logically. Instead I get acussed of being things I'm not JFL.

if you're friends with a female without her letting you smash you are an orbiter.
Online friend who lives thousands of miles away? Lol ok. You're deluded.

giphy.gif

I give up. When donating money to women just make sure you dont max out your credit card since that will fuck up your credit score for life.
You are indeed a total imbecile if you think I'd do that, JFL @ wasting $.

I thought it'd be a good thread considering it further proves that a lot of foids can't even think logically. Instead I get acussed of being things I'm not JFL.
its okay I still love you

You seem like a major cuck in this situation

You seem like a major cuck in this situation
She's my friend since before I swallowed the blackpill, I don't think I'm a major cuck because other than being friends I have no feelings for her or know her irl. IF that were the case I'd indeed be a major cuck TBH.

And yet again, here is another situation where the girl just loves to be with the asshole regardless of the terrible deeds

WTF are you doing bro? Why are you helping ONLINE FUCKING FEMALES!? This treason! You need to repent IMMEDIATELY! If you don't we can't be brothers anymore

WTF are you doing bro? Why are you helping ONLINE FUCKING FEMALES!? This treason! You need to repent IMMEDIATELY! If you don't we can't be brothers anymore
How do I repent? :( Sorry to disappoint bro I didn't know it was that bad.

And yet again, here is another situation where the girl just loves to be with the asshole regardless of the terrible deeds
Exactly. That's why I posted this in the first place, so people would see that.

We talked yesterday about it for a while, asked me for help to break it off permanently because he neglects her and whatnot, told her to block him, she said she will, and just now I see a couple of hours ago she's together with him again, JFL! Why are people like this? Next time I'm not going to bother though. Oh well, hope it lasts I guess.

ONLINE FEMALE FRIEND.
TOP KEK
cuckcel

jk love you no h0m0

comments on this thread are hilarious.

Damn, I wish I had online friends. I had like two in my entire life but don't talk to them, they all deleted me.

She's still a female, and you know she's female.
Yes but I don't expect anything out of it plus she lives thousands of miles away, and I knew her before I was blackpilled, kek.

Damn, I wish I had online friends. I had like two in my entire life but don't talk to them, they all deleted me.

One of them asked me for a picture but then she stopped talking to me after I sent one, JFL. OVER.

I wish i had a girl message, i wonder how it feels to get a text. Hell Id get a big dopamine rush if any old acquantances asked me how im doing out of the blue via text.

This OP got cucked.

Why are you always banned and unbanned lmao ?

I wish i had a girl message, i wonder how it feels to get a text. Hell Id get a big dopamine rush if any old acquantances asked me how im doing out of the blue via text.

Why are you always banned and unbanned lmao ?
Give me your number and I'll give you dopamine rushes boyo.

And @St.Tropez gets banned so often because he's retarded.

One of them asked me for a picture but then she stopped talking to me after I sent one, JFL. OVER.

I had a femail online friend who I met in a very old videogame about a few months before I was pm'd asking to join incels, and they asked for my social media, and kept implying they wanted to see a pic, but I just refused. I saw them, they were very plain yet chased after chads on instagram. I would have still been in contact with it if I let it see my pic **and** I was good looking. I would have been ghosted for sure if I showed it what I looked like.

I had a femail online friend who I met in a very old videogame about a few months before I was pm'd asking to join incels, and they asked for my social media, and kept implying they wanted to see a pic, but I just refused. I saw them, they were very plain yet chased after chads on instagram. I would have still been in contact with it if I let it see my pic **and** I was good looking. I would have been ghosted for sure if I showed it what I looked like.

What videogame are we talking about here? Yeah I do have social media but I don't have actual pictures of myself on it which is why I can befriend online females, not that I try it. I remember being myself on Facebook, which got me into a few tight-knit groups that didn't consist of many members, because they all liked me. Heck I was even invited to their X rated group which was basically just members, both males and females, mostly females though posting nudes, I felt disgusted because I'm anti-degeneracy and I left the group, some foid added me in. But they're SJWs so I had a different opinion about my favorite singer whom they all brand a rapist based on accusations and they kicked me out. Three different groups now, and I had known some of them for years, JFL. I hate libtards. They push degeneracy and shit but if you have a different opinion they will "ridicule" you. Stupid libtards.

and just now I see a couple of hours ago she's together with him again, JFL! Why are people like this?
I knew a girl on WoW who dated online frequently, while fucking her ex IRL on weekends when he was free to drive upstate. She'd still cry over shit that happened online, and complain about being lonely, while getting railed frequently.

Over 3 expansion she had 8 or 9 WoW ex's, only a few of them became cucked orbiters, others moved on to other WoW girls. But, she'd break up and get back together with them regularly.

Alternately, my brothers girlfriend who lives with us for free used to break up with him and use the relationship as a bargaining chip.

Women can be absolutely manipulative monsterous whores. Knowing this particular girl online actually helped me cure myself of my orbit and worship habits.

I knew a girl on WoW who dated online frequently, while fucking her ex IRL on weekends when he was free to drive upstate. She'd still cry over shit that happened online, and complain about being lonely, while getting railed frequently.

Over 3 expansion she had 8 or 9 WoW ex's, only a few of them became cucked orbiters, others moved on to other WoW girls. But, she'd break up and get back together with them regularly.

Alternately, my brothers girlfriend who lives with us for free used to break up with him and use the relationship as a bargaining chip.

Women can be absolutely manipulative monsterous whores. Knowing this particular girl online actually helped me cure myself of my orbit and worship habits.
What the f-ck man, why are degenerate foids so braindead. Oh I answered my own question it seems, kek. I'm glad the foid was a learning experience for you, I personally differentiate between online and IRL, like I'm down to help an online foid, be a listening ear but in real life I wouldn't be doing that shit. But the people on here don't know the difference apparently and now I'm a beta orbiter cuck.

What videogame are we talking about here? Yeah I do have social media but I don't have actual pictures of myself on it which is why I can befriend online females, not that I try it. I remember being myself on Facebook, which got me into a few tight-knit groups that didn't consist of many members, because they all liked me. Heck I was even invited to their X rated group which was basically just members, both males and females, mostly females though posting nudes, I felt disgusted because I'm anti-degeneracy and I left the group, some foid added me in. But they're SJWs so I had a different opinion about my favorite singer whom they all brand a rapist based on accusations and they kicked me out. Three different groups now, and I had known some of them for years, JFL. I hate libtards. They push degeneracy and shit but if you have a different opinion they will "ridicule" you. Stupid libtards.

A really old game called warhawk. I just happened to check to see if anyone plays it, and I just went around teamkilling, and I met the chick from there, and kept playing. I have no pics on my social media anyways, no followers or friends either. They probably be able to tell just by that. Damn, I would never join something like that, even to fit in with them.

A really old game called warhawk. I just happened to check to see if anyone plays it, and I just went around teamkilling, and I met the chick from there, and kept playing. I have no pics on my social media anyways, no followers or friends either. They probably be able to tell just by that. Damn, I would never join something like that, even to fit in with them.

We bonded over music, I joined a big music group and from there we had smaller groups, you know. And I've never heard of Warhawk myself, do you still play it? If you have Facebook I'll give you an add if you'd like. Anyway yeah I've learned my lesson. I am still an active member on Facebook however considering I admin a group with 1,500 members.

We bonded over music, I joined a big music group and from there we had smaller groups, you know. And I've never heard of Warhawk myself, do you still play it? If you have Facebook I'll give you an add if you'd like. Anyway yeah I've learned my lesson. I am still an active member on Facebook however considering I admin a group with 1,500 members.

Sounds like a good place to meet them. Yea, I still play it. It's been almost two years since I met that girl but I only kept playing because I had someone to join matches with, but I kept playing when they left. I'm good with the add, thanks though. I really don't use social media much. Normies doxxed an empty Instagram account of mine, and I used Facebook to post on buying and selling marketplaces until Facebook took the pages down.

Sounds like a good place to meet them. Yea, I still play it. It's been almost two years since I met that girl but I only kept playing because I had someone to join matches with, but I kept playing when they left. I'm good with the add, thanks though. I really don't use social media much. Normies doxxed an empty Instagram account of mine, and I used Facebook to post on buying and selling marketplaces until Facebook took the pages down.

Kek I thought you didn't trust me or something which would be weird considering you said you had no pictures on there. Anyway it was definitely a good place to meet them but now I have no desire to be in a community, other than the one I created, that's the one that triggers the roasties and numales. The only game that I play that I played years ago when I was in elementary school is Conquer Online. I haven't really played in 3 or 4 years but I will pick it up again. I haven't been doxxed by normies yet lol.

Astagfiruallah online female friend, I thought you were different akhi

Inallahi wa inna ilayhu rajiuun

May Allah forgive our brother @RREEEEEEEEE