Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill seems like this 6’1 foid broke up with the 5’11 pretty boy from my class (“teehee height doesn’t matter”)

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★
It really didn’t last long, judging by my observations they were dating for like 3 weeks at max. I am not completely sure why they broke up but they clearly did, because yesterday I heard my classmate foids (6’1 foid’s friends) gossiping about how this guy is shorter than her, and if you haven’t seen my “7 reasons why women prefer tall men” thread I highly recommend you doing so because the 7 reason is exactly this, social pressure. Friends, family, simps, they are not going to let women date a shorter man! This is just anotther proof of that. Even if some of us manage to “ascend” this is what going to happen if you are ugly, short, etc. Brutal social pressure pill, if you don’t live up to tik tok standards it’s ovER!

Sucks for the dude, I guess. But if he's attractive enough, at 5'11", he has a lot of options.

Sucks for the dude, I guess. But if he's attractive enough, at 5'11", he has a lot of options.
IMG 5319

It really didn’t last long, judging by my observations they were dating for like 3 weeks at max. I am not completely sure why they broke up but they clearly did, because yesterday I heard my classmate foids (6’1 foid’s friends) gossiping about how this guy is shorter than her, and if you haven’t seen my “7 reasons why women prefer tall men” thread I highly recommend you doing so because the 7 reason is exactly this, social pressure. Friends, family, simps, they are not going to let women date a shorter man! This is just anotther proof of that. Even if some of us manage to “ascend” this is what going to happen if you are ugly, short, etc. Brutal social pressure pill, if you don’t live up to tik tok standards it’s ovER!
I can’t believe I am feeling bad for a Foid

>social pressure

first time someone above my rank is getting soft
:feelskek: