Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Oneitis just got a new boyfriend and is also quitting work soon and i will never see her again.

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
Now I just wanna kill myself.

Its Friday and as soon as I finish work im gonna drink lots of vodka and cry myself to sleep. Its gonna be a rough weekend.

Why was I born ugly with had DNA? It's not Fair.

>oneitis
>grAYcels

She will cuck him in a couple of months at best.

Could be worse, bhai. Hang in there. My oneitis is getting married next month.

my oneitis is the pretty olsen sister

my oneitis is the pretty olsen sister
-
That's a better strategy tbh

If your oneitis is a celebrity then you don't have expectations of seeing them and talking to them every day
-

I look forward to seeing the thread announcing your suicide on here.

What a pathetic, worthless excuse of a man...

Same goes for you, retard. At least I'd mourn OP. Nobody would miss you.

-
That's a better strategy tbh

If your oneitis is a celebrity then you don't have expectations of seeing them and talking to them every day
-
good point, i make it hobby to watch capeshit scenes with her in it just to refresh that oneitis status. :feelsokman:

Dont worry ill probably Rope in a year or 2, every extra minute I'm alive is another minute I'm feeling more pain and realising how much of a loser i am and how garbage tier my DNA is.

Am very glad throughout my near 3 decades of being on this planet I've never experienced a oneits.

new? that means she had a boyfriend before and still your oneitis?

some people are cucked beyond measure

new? that means she had a boyfriend before and still your oneitis?

some people are cucked beyond measure
No she was single before. She has a legion of Simps after her though, both in and out of work. It's sad how pathetic men have become.

Man these cringe GrAYs with the gigachad nazi commander avi mannnnnnng..

DNR

Kill oneitiscels. Behead oneitiscels. Roundhouse kick a oneitiscel into the concrete. Slam dunk a oneitiscel baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a oneitiscels food. Launch oneitiscels into the sun. Stir fry oneitiscels in a wok. Toss oneitiscels into active volcanoes. Urinate into a oneitiscels gas tank. Judo throw oneitiscels into a wood chipper. Twist oneitiscels heads off. Report oneitiscels to the IRS. Karate chop oneitiscels in half. Curb stomp pregnant black oneitiscels. Trap oneitiscels in quicksand. Crush oneitiscels in the trash compactor. Liquefy oneitiscels in a vat of acid. Eat oneitiscels. Dissect oneitiscels. Exterminate oneitiscels in the gas chamber. Stomp oneitiscel skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate oneitiscels in the oven. Lobotomize oneitiscels. Mandatory abortions for oneitiscels. Grind oneitiscel fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown oneitiscels in fried chicken grease. Vaporize oneitiscels with a ray gun. Kick old oneitiscels down the stairs. Feed oneitiscels to alligators. Slice oneitiscels with a katana. (in Minecraft)

"NevER see hER again"

Its Friday and as soon as I finish work im gonna drink lots of vodka and cry myself to sleep. Its gonna be a rough weekend.

Killing yourself for a foid that doesn't even know your name it's nut worth it.

Maybe try to talk with her invite her somewhere.

Killing yourself for a foid that doesn't even know your name it's nut worth it.

Maybe try to talk with her invite her somewhere.

She looks like a super model and is almost half my age. Not a chance lol.

I have managed to infiltrate her friend group though so I get to be near her.

God I'm so pathetic, I'm really really ugly lol. I even made a picture of her in a wedding dress (debutante ball) my PC wallpaper lol.

These fed posts are lazy and sound written by AI bots

We are Facebook friends now, have my chances increased? I have even more photos of her in that white dress as well. I'll try and talk to her on Monday, I've been on holiday this week.

She's a giant cum dumpster just like most modern day women. Focus on yourself and focus on things that you're able to control.

These fed posts are lazy and sound written by AI bots

Dead internet theory is legit and it's frankly one of the scariest prospects of the AI apocalypse.

So the boys from that work group invited me to the pub and we got pissed and i got thrown out for vomiting outside, she was also there and when i got kicked out one of the guys hugged and me and then she sort of half hugged me. I've never been hugged by a girl before i wasn't related to. I'm guessing she only did it cause she was drunk and next week she will snob me again. Its her last week too.

I have no idea how to feel atm, i think I'm even more in love. I'm completely obsessed and infatuated. I've been downloading her Facebook photos and tiktok videos.

I stopped having any oneitis a long time ago.
I don't have the capacity now, I think.
Save yourself the pain & get into hobbies. Your best option honestly

Continue stalking her on Facebook and save her pictures and create a fap folder.

That's all you're gonna get. Fapping to her pictures while she's geting railed by Chad. It's fucking brutal being a male subhuman.

Continue stalking her on Facebook and save her pictures and create a fap folder.

That's all you're gonna get. Fapping to her pictures while she's geting railed by Chad. It's fucking brutal being a male subhuman.
Already there, i haven't fapped to them though, it's like she's to Pure, i know how dumb this sounds.

After her last week my only chance is to worm my way into more parties somehow and hope shes there.

Never seeing her again will cause you to eventually get over it. So just do your best to push through it for now. It does get a lot better with that type of stuff, it just takes time and no contact.

Never seeing her again will cause you to eventually get over it. So just do your best to push through it for now. It does get a lot better with that type of stuff, it just takes time and no contact.
Based, it's my only real option. Gonna break my heart though.

Based, it's my only real option. Gonna break my heart though.
It's already broken. Time will mend it though. Good luck boyo.

Also remember, she's not special, she was just a catalyst for the feelings which were generated inside of you, it would've worked with other girls just the same.

Was drunk at the pub the other night with people and she was there and we where drunk and i got a half hearted hug. My Waifu literally hugged me.

Literally the happiest moment of my life. I might as well rope now, nothing that good will ever happen again. And ill never see her again soon as well.

Its like feeding a starving African a burger then telling him to go back to starving again.

Only the 2nd hug i have gotten in my life from a non family member.

So she's been completely been ignoring me the past few days and pretending i don't exist. Absolute Rage Fuel tbh, this Hot and Cold bullshit is really pissing me off. Why are young women so mean and cruel?

Has she secretly hated me this entire year and finds me revolting and just pretends to be nice when others nearby, she doesn't even look at me or pay attention if we are alone. I'm actually legit feeling homicidal right now.

The fact that she's young and looks like a model where as im older and ugly should have been enough for me to realise i had no shot but I'm completely infatuated. She's probably just another mean girl who likes to bully me.

I'm gonna offer her 10k next year to sleep with me, if she say's no I'll just rope.

I ghosted her this morning when she walked right by me and looked at me. Pretended she wasnt even there.

Stupid Foid, let's see how she likes it.

OP I got a girl who I'm crushing on at work

She said hi to me again

She said first

Her ass is so nice too

OP I got a girl who I'm crushing on at work

She said hi to me again

She said first

Her ass is so nice too
This one only says it grudgingly if I say it first. She only acknowledges me if the rest of the gang is there.

Infuriating.

Glad to see your one is going better.

This one only says it grudgingly if I say it first. She only acknowledges me if the rest of the gang is there.

Infuriating.

Glad to see your one is going better.
Sometimes she waves at me and says hi, today she smiled :feelzez:

I'm hoping it goes well, I don't wanna be heartbroken :feelscry:

Sometimes she waves at me and says hi, today she smiled :feelzez:

I'm hoping it goes well, I don't wanna be heartbroken :feelscry:
Well if you ask her out there is the chance she hurts you and never talks to you again. Big risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back