Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My "oneitis" cut contact with me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
Deleted member 23944

Deleted member 23944

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-
Let me preface this by saying that I was never the type to contract "oneitis" because I really didn't orbit girls or go out of my way to talk/message them within high school or College. Sure I had some crushes and stuff like everyone did but I don't think it ever rose to the level of having oneitis. This was quite an usual scenario. I guess it's the appropriate term to describe her.

Unfortunately there's no saga to follow like other's stories because I didn't post them here maybe I should have idk. Tbh she was almost exactly like me in many ways.

Gone are the days of having delusional fantasies of one day hugging her, kissing her, cuddling with her, holding hands, etc. Sitting in bed imagining her grabbing onto me and grabbing onto my pillow imagining it was her. No longer will I think up something witty/funny to say in an attempt to make her laugh/smile only for it to completely fall on deaf ears due to her rampant autism (lol :cryfeels: ). Nor will I get roped into watching some old, convoluted anime (LOTGH) with her whilst I try desperately to balance watching the anime and keeping up with her messages expressing pure exuberance at every other scene (also lol :cryfeels:). Nor will I watch any anime with her again.

Never again will I wake up at 4 AM to desperately check my phone to see what she had sent me in the morning. I take that back in fact. I'd imagine I'll still wake up at 4 AM and check it desperately wishing for it to pop on the screen being disappointed every time. At least until my brain overwrites the conditioning that somehow occurred to make me wake up at the time.

Despite exchanging goodbyes I'm still checking my phone desperately hoping for a message. I've even picked it up and started beginning to message her a few times only to stop. And the tears. Boy have they've been rolling down even now as a type this. It's been two hours. I guess I'm far more pathetic than I thought.

Goodbye... I guess. You know you could've waited a day or two so I didn't end up a miserable sobbing twat on Easter lol.

I need to anime cope for some time after my studymaxxing for today.
Tik tik tik tik

How can you have an oneitis when you know she is probably with chad?

Oneitis is a curse for an incel tbh

@rightfulcel

Brutal op tbh ngl. What happened?

She wouldn't have ever been my oneitis if this was the case. It would be far easier if it was true. It would be a good cope for me to believe this is true right now, but unfortunately in this case it isn't.

Moge me if a foid actually messages you at 4 AM.

Have u tried looking up her ass?

She wouldn't have ever been my oneitis if this was the case. It would be far easier if it was true. It would be a good cope for me to believe this is true right now, but unfortunately in this case it isn't.

You were bound to say goodbye anyways it’s not like you stood a chance in getting her.

mogs me at having a foid message at any time

Oneitis Mania is running wild on .co. I'm convinced it's all the same foid too, just cycling through her orbiters. :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

sometimes you just cant help it. no matter how blackpill you are there are emotions that are out of your control though it may just be temporary

Brutal op tbh ngl. What happened?
Well I said some things in the past, but she said she just wanted to move on with her life. Her friend recently got out of the ICU and she wanted to spend more of her time with her and she has a busy life.

LOTGH is good tho :feelswhat:
Tbh it was really hard watching it and trying to chat with someone at the same time lol especially that sort of anime. I guess I can rewatch it now and actually focus on it it's not like I got that far in it anyways.

sometimes you just cant help it. no matter how blackpill you are there are emotions that are out of your control though it may just be temporary

Also why did she actually stop messaging you?
There might have been things I said that influenced her decision in the past idk.

Her best friend just got out of ICU and she said she wanted to spend more of her time with her and she has a very busy life so I was taking up her time. I think she had some feelings for her that was repressed due to being in a very conservative family/environment.

Her best friend just got out of ICU and she said she wanted to spend more of her time with her and she has a very busy life so I was taking up her time. I think she had some feelings for her that was repressed due to being

Lesbianpill. It's over

same thing happened to Speedloader

Honestly she did you a favor if you were pining after her and nothing was ever gonna happen. Seems like most of you guys have the same story where until they cut you off you still cling. Get the tears out and move on so you can hopefully not fall into the same trap again.

Sounds like an excuse, who the hell actually thinks "yeah sorry you're taking up too much of my time so I'm just going to stop speaking to you"
Probably tbh something did happen the day before, but she kept on saying that it had nothing to do with it and it was entirely related to her.
That was just the time she woke up everyday tbh lol.

Last edited:
we need a oneitis acceptance movement.
having an oneitis does not mean you are orbiting a girl and behaving like a simp with her.
Once I became blackpilled I cut contacts with my oneitis, however she still lives rent free in my head

we need a oneitis acceptance movement.
having an oneitis does not mean you are orbiting a girl and behaving like a simp with her.
Once I became blackpilled I cut contacts with my oneitis, however she still lives rent free in my head
How long ago did you cut contact? I've found after a while they eventually get evicted.

As long as you're not an active part of her life (hanging out, texting and other simp beta behavior) it's far easier to move on, but that's not what I get from reading a lot of these threads. Just pathetic friendzone copers.

Never understood how you can have a crush and be blackpilled at the same time.
Its involuntary biological mechanism, only ball chop will cure this urge, no matter how detestable you KNOW FOR SURE foids are, the URGE TO FUCK IS HUGE and overrides all rationality, FOIDS KNOW IT THEY ALL DO, this is why they act superior because they know they cant lose, THEY ARE COWARDS ONLY PLAYING A GAME BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY AUTOMATICALLY WIN JUST BY TURNING UP

How long ago did you cut contact? I've found after a while they eventually get evicted.

As long as you're not an active part of her life (hanging out, texting and other simp beta behavior) it's far easier to move on, but that's not what I get from reading a lot of these threads. Just pathetic friendzone copers.
Is it orbiting if she's engaged as you are in conversation? Idk at the beginning I would say she was even more engaged than me.

What am I supposed to do just ignore her and say "no I don't want to watch anime with you" when asked? I mean I'll probably do that next time if it ever happens again.

But it's not like I had anyway of knowing and nor was I ever in that position before. Believe me I had people's numbers from yearbooks and stuff and I never talked to them because they didn't talk to me or weren't engaged.

Is it orbiting if she's engaged as you are in conversation? Idk at the beginning I would say she was even more engaged than me.

What am I supposed to do just ignore her and say "no I don't want to watch anime with you" when asked? I mean I'll probably do that next time if it ever happens again.
I honestly just think women get bored rather easily. I've had a few orbiting scenarios in my life and now that I'm thinking about it the early interactions had them a lot more engaged like you mentioned. And then eventually it tapered off, likely a combination of her losing interest as time went on and her also being repulsed because I let my interest level be known.

There might have been things I said that influenced her decision in the past idk.

Her best friend just got out of ICU and she said she wanted to spend more of her time with her and she has a very busy life so I was taking up her time. I think she had some feelings for her that was repressed due to being in a very conservative family/environment.

Shes a lesbian JFL? Thats too bad.

I honestly just think women get bored rather easily. I've had a few orbiting scenarios in my life and now that I'm thinking about it the early interactions had them a lot more engaged like you mentioned. And then eventually it tapered off, likely a combination of her losing interest as time went on and her also being repulsed because I let my interest level be known.
That a good theory that's probably true. I noticed her interest tapered off right around that time. She claimed she was "really busy with school." Recently it reignited up to this point where she decided to say her goodbyes.

Don't you know better not to sob over this?

55days online in the span of 4 months....holy shit what the fuck do you do.

I want to cut your throat for being a delusional cuck, in GTA 5 of course.

Idk man how am I supposed to control my emotions or even thoughts?
You're right. But remember it's not her you're crying over, but your own subhumanity. A normie or chad w/ options certainly wouldn't cry about it unless particularly pussy whipped for whatever reason which lord knows I don't understand but it happens I guess.
Don't LARP. You never had oneistis before? Foolhardy of the OP to pursue I guess but put you in the same position? Idk what would happen. You just might go the depression route. Or cut your own throat.

Last edited:
Welp you can say what you want, but I think a large percentage of the forum would've done similar in my position. I'm sure many have a past far more full of orbiting/simping than I do as well.

I wasn't even the one that initiated contact and wanted to communicate at the beginning. All I did was just go with the flow.

Whatever I learned my lesson.

Brutal story, I'm glad that I'm too disconnected from females to get oneitis. On the bright side, at least you did get closure; it would have been more painful if it slowly faded out while you were left wondering what was going wrong. Personally I'd just give up on finding women, they don't like us.

Idk man how am I supposed to control my emotions or even thoughts?

Despite what some absolute idiots on here say about having a oneitis, it is a natural thing. We seek out long term partners to pair bond with and ultimately raise kids with. The only downside here is that we are at the bottom end of the barrel and hence never get to have options.

Plenty of fish in the ocean for men>=7
Plenty of whales in the ocean for men<=6

Whatever i learned my lesson.
Cucks never learn their lesson. You'll do a 180 at the slightest scent of pussy that you'll never in a million years get. Once a cuck, always a cuck.
I don't blame you. Almost every desperate man is like this. I've never orbited or did any favors for females, but I understand cucks like you. It is what it is.

That sounds like a pretty classic normalfag lie to me bro. They usually do this thing where they create a virtuous dilemma to justify ditching your ass.

Cucks never learn their lesson. You'll do a 180 at the slightest scent of pussy that you'll never in a million years get. Once a cuck, always a cuck.
I don't blame you. Almost every desperate man is like this. I've never orbited or did any favors for females, but I understand cucks like you. It is what it is.
What projection! It's great not be an orbiter but in your case idk if you're even telling the truth based on all this stunting about it.

I never talked to my oneitis’ :’(

That’s brutal , sorry bro

So you're saying if a girl had come to you wanting to message/talk/communicate with you, you would decline?

I guess I'm not blackpilled enough for that. I don't have an orbiting past so quite frankly I doubt that.

My last female "friend" before her was from my childhood.

When incels just go with the flow and never initiate anything there aren't many if ever opportunities you'd even end up in the position.

Elab, how did that happen?

If you dont pursue women, then you are a volcel by definition. No man is 100 percent blackpilled, it defies basic human biological programming.

So you're saying if a girl had come to you wanting to message/talk/communicate with you, you would decline?
This question doesn't make sense. It is in no way realistic for someone like me and if you were half as trucel or blackpilled as you claim you are, you'd know this doesn't happen to people like us.

I will never in my life experience anything remotely similar to what you're describing. I don't care if it's just a hypothetical question. I don't think about shit like this because in my life it doesn't exist and it never has.

If you have women approaching you like that, you need to think about why you're on this forum. Maybe we're simply on different levels of social rejection and isolation. You can't understand me and I can't understand you. To me you sound like a cuck and a failed normalfag.

Last edited:
That sounds like a pretty classic normalfag lie to me bro. They usually do this thing where they create a virtuous dilemma to justify ditching your ass.
In this case it was real because the incident actually happened awhile ago and she thought she would die. She was in the ICU for awhile.

I don't know about her using in order to cut contact or as an excuse, but I'm pretty sure it did happen.

She was severely autistic as well and kept telling me white lies she said because she couldn't get over them even though I didn't care.

Elab, how did that happen?
What specifically?
This question doesn't make sense. It is in no way realistic for someone like me and if you were half as trucel or blackpilled as you claim you are, you'd know this doesn't happen to people like us.

I will never in my life experience anything remotely similar to what you're describing. I don't care if it's just a hypothetical question. I don't think about shit like this because in my life it doesn't exist and it never has.

If you have women approaching you like that, you need to think about why you're on this forum. Maybe we're simply on different levels of social rejection and isolation. You can't understand me and I can't understand you.
It was online. I was trying to come up with a term to use other than "approached" because I didn't want to imply it happened physically irl.

But I guess I missed the mark.

Last edited: