Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My "oneitis" cut contact with me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
MGTOW has a saying, every man is one blowjob away from going back to the plantation. And a lot of ways that applies to us. We are so starved for affection and attention (especially from a toilet) that our principles go out the window if we were finally to get it. I can say oneitis and being a foid's friend is cucked all day, but I'm sure if a cute coworker wanted to speak with me, etc. even if in the back of my mind I'd think it was a setup to rob me I'd probably could not have stopped myself from going along with it.

The question then becomes what is simping and orbiting? Would you hang out with them if they were a dude with a cock and if the answer is no, you know what to do.

What specifically?
Well the whole story? You only said it's over and whined a bit so far.

How was you relationship? What lead to this? Did you try sth on her. Idk.

Could it be sge likes you, but you make no moves? Try hit in her tbh.

Last edited:
Brutal story, I'm glad that I'm too disconnected from females to get oneitis. On the bright side, at least you did get closure; it would have been more painful if it slowly faded out while you were left wondering what was going wrong. Personally I'd just give up on finding women, they don't like us.

I got blackpilled by a female sibling. You don't see females as humans after that. The problem with oneitis is they still see them as humans and that is the problem with most bluepilled incel.co posters. You are projecting your human feelings onto something that can't reciprocate love. Guess the best way to cope without being a cuck is buying a sex doll or an anime pillow.

You gotta forget her man, she obviously didn't really care about you

Well the whole story? You only said it's over and whined a bit so far.

How was you relationship? What lead to this? Did you try sth on her. Idk.
I'm trying to stay light on the details not to violate anyone's privacy, but she reached out to me one day online wanting to talk anime.

And I just kind of went with the flow from there and we talked about anime and stuff on a regular basis for a few months. It wasn't even really my intention from the beginning I was fine just having someone to keep me company but I caught feelings. Watched a few anime together. She's watched far more than me probably almost every anime in existence.

The only one she didn't watch that I was able to catch her on was FMA:B (Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood). Ngl I was kind of looking forward to watching it with her.

Yeah, I did confess feelings at one point only a little while ago and it didn't end up well.

Sometimes I would vent to her about stuff and it was nice to have. There were some arguments but I guess overall it was fairly smooth.

Confessing is for faggots, if I am not mistaken.

Well if you want a rating of your face, hit me up. Maybe you have a chance and she is just shittesting.

Confessing is for faggots, if I am not mistaken.

Well if you want a rating of your face, hit me up. Maybe you have a chance and she is just shittesting.
I've already had the Tinder "rating" of my face tbh as well as photofeeler.

I'm like a 3-4/10 at least when fully looksmaxxed without hair transplant surgery or something. Maybe a even lower in my current state.

Last edited:
55days online in the span of 4 months....holy shit what the fuck do you do.
Some of that is tabs. I go to Uni but I slack off a lot tbh. So it pretty much is that bad for the most part lol.

If you have a onitis you are still a bluepilled delusional cuck. Onitis is a delusion of the brain, it is not real. While you think about her, she is living her life at 200% getting fucked left and right by multiples chad every weekends. Fuck this cucked delusion of "onitis" it does more harm than good so flush it down the drain because. AWALT

Brutal read brother but expected. Sounds like a excuse to stop texting with you. It's also possible that she's testing you. But i'm bad at evaluating situations like this because last time i had a oneitis was 7 years ago. You just come at a point in your life where you become numb and don't care anymore. Hope it still turns out good in the end man

Last edited:
If you have a onitis you are still a bluepilled delusional cuck. Onitis is a delusion of the brain, it is not real. While you think about her, she is living her life at 200% getting fucked left and right by multiples chad every weekends. Fuck this cucked delusion of "onitis" it does more harm than good so flush it down the drain because. AWALT
I addressed this above in the thread. If this was the case it would be very easy for me as I have a massive ego actually, but unfortunately it isn't this time.

You can pretty much piece together what was going on by reading the entire thread.

Last edited:
So this wasn't a foid you knew IRL, merely online?

Blessing in disguise if you ask me tbh

So this wasn't a foid you knew IRL, merely online?
Yeah I met her because she started communicating with me online.

I still exchanged pictures and stuff.

How do you know she was real?:waitwhat:
Very obvious. I could tell it was a girl from the very first message tbh even though she was autistic and didn't mention her gender. You can just immediately tell with their writing style and mannerisms.

And the pictures she sent was consistent with the way she described herself + clearly not faked/stolen.

Very obvious. I could tell it was a girl from the very first message tbh even though she was autistic and didn't mention her gender. You can just immediately tell with their writing style and mannerisms.

And the pictures she sent was consistent with the way she described herself + clearly not faked/stolen.
Idk my man. They make very realistic chatbots. Where did you meet again?

Let me preface this by saying that I was never the type to contract "oneitis" because I really didn't orbit girls or go out of my way to talk/message them within high school or College. Sure I had some crushes and stuff like everyone did but I don't think it ever rose to the level of having oneitis. This was quite an usual scenario. I guess it's the appropriate term to describe her.

Unfortunately there's no saga to follow like other's stories because I didn't post them here maybe I should have idk. Tbh she was almost exactly like me in many ways.

Gone are the days of having delusional fantasies of one day hugging her, kissing her, cuddling with her, holding hands, etc. Sitting in bed imagining her grabbing onto me and grabbing onto my pillow imagining it was her. No longer will I think up something witty/funny to say in an attempt to make her laugh/smile only for it to completely fall on deaf ears due to her rampant autism (lol :cryfeels: ). Nor will I get roped into watching some old, convoluted anime (LOTGH) with her whilst I try desperately to balance watching the anime and keeping up with her messages expressing pure exuberance at every other scene (also lol :cryfeels:). Nor will I watch any anime with her again.

Never again will I wake up at 4 AM to desperately check my phone to see what she had sent me in the morning. I take that back in fact. I'd imagine I'll still wake up at 4 AM and check it desperately wishing for it to pop on the screen being disappointed every time. At least until my brain overwrites the conditioning that somehow occurred to make me wake up at the time.

Despite exchanging goodbyes I'm still checking my phone desperately hoping for a message. I've even picked it up and started beginning to message her a few times only to stop. And the tears. Boy have they've been rolling down even now as a type this. It's been two hours. I guess I'm far more pathetic than I thought.

Goodbye... I guess. You know you could've waited a day or two so I didn't end up a miserable sobbing twat on Easter lol.
Was gonna call you a Chad, but this story is too sad.

Guess the best way to cope without being a cuck is buying a sex doll or an anime pillow.
Based on the amount of affection you'll get, there's barely any difference between a foid and a pillow anyway. The relationships I've seen my friends in usually seem great for a few weeks, but beyond that you're just projecting your love onto nothing.

havin oneitis is cucked

Idk my man. They make very realistic chatbots. Where did you meet again?
Oh no it obviously wasn't chatbot lol. That level of sophistication is way far away. I major in CompSci.

I don't want to say because I feel like it might be too revealing. That's why I'm trying to keep it as light as I can tbh.

I wouldn't buy too much into her claiming to be "busy". They all claim that. I remember when I asked this toilet out at work and she pussyfooted around rather than just telling me to fuck off and said "I can't right now I'm really busy" so I thought oh when she's not busy. Shocker it turns out she was conveniently always busy. Not even the president was that busy. Turns out if it's chad they'll make time and suddenly have an opening in their super packed schedule.

Also OP for this to be a oneitis did she live near you or anything? This feels like a Kip from Napoleon Dynamite issue rather than oneitis.

Also OP for this to be a oneitis did she live near you or anything? This feels like a Kip from Napoleon Dynamite issue rather than oneitis.
Yeah she lived kinda near. Not super near but roadtrip near. My family used to go somewhere near the area she was when I was a kid actually.

I guessed where she lived based on a few very sparse and ambiguous details that she gave and that spooked her. Lol I guess that was my first mistake.

So what's the hurt here? Was it because she's a female (that likely very rare in your life?) that you were hoping would eventually become a "thing" or is it just an ended friendship that can be very rare?

So what's the hurt here? Was it because she's a female (that likely very rare in your life?) that you were hoping would eventually become a "thing" or is it just an ended friendship that can be very rare?
I guess it's a bit of both tbh. I would've been fine if it continued as is I suppose to a degree.

The only reason I caught feelings was because she was so much like me. She was like a female version of me that I was able to talk to, vent to, and do stuff with who seemed interested in talking me and spending time.

Believe me I'm not someone who thinks this about everyone or really even at all.

Last edited:
I'm still checking my phone desperately hoping for a message.
I've even picked it up and started beginning to message her a few times only to stop.
And the tears. Boy have they've been rolling down even now as a type this. It's been two hours.
I guess I'm far more pathetic than I thought.
Holy shit you have it bad son.

Don't worry, the oneitis will pass.

The solution is to watch lots of anime and develope crushes on FORTY girls.

You will begin to realize that no girl checks ALL the boxes and once you get over onitis in anime it makes you more capable of getting over it IRL

A very good way to handle it.
:feelsokman:
I had oneitis on a few chubby girls in another nation who deigned to drop me an occasional IM as a teen, anime helped me get over them as they began to ignore me once they got boyfriends.

MGTOW has a saying, every man is one blowjob away from going back to the plantation. And a lot of ways that applies to us. We are so starved for affection and attention (especially from a toilet) that our principles go out the window if we were finally to get it. I can say oneitis and being a foid's friend is cucked all day, but I'm sure if a cute coworker wanted to speak with me, etc. even if in the back of my mind I'd think it was a setup to rob me I'd probably could not have stopped myself from going along with it.

The question then becomes what is simping and orbiting? Would you hang out with them if they were a dude with a cock and if the answer is no, you know what to do.
Being incel is the worst possible recipe for simpdom too because vagina is very difficult without betabucks for incel looks men to obtain.

If you have a onitis you are still a bluepilled delusional cuck. Onitis is a delusion of the brain, it is not real.
every day, i have to beat back my need for love and a relationship. it's over for trucels

it's over for trucels
It reslly is, women cannot see beauty thru the pain, they can only see the image of a person, and they are offended when are called shallow. Jfl.

While ur crying she's getting gangbanged

Better to cut contact with oneitis. Will give you peace of mind.

Moge me if a foid actually messages you at 4 AM.
yeah. I find this interesting tbh. I've never had a meaningful interpersonal relationship with a woman, especially with my oneitis. every interaction I've ever had with them was totally superficial and there was never any mutual emotional attachment

Thank God my oneitis is probably dead by now lol. Otherwise I'd be checking my fake account for new messages from her, the latest of which dates probably to the summer of 2018.

She is drinking Chad's cum right now.

I didn't read a single word tbh.

She is drinking Chad's cum right now.

I didn't read a single word tbh.
Well, if you did you wouldn't respond with that trash lol.

More like she's sucking on her best friend's vagina.

Last edited: