Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My "oneitis" cut contact with me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
My oneitis cut ties with me after high school graduation. Almost 20 years ago.

why do you think that
She showed her diagnosis to me one day, dating to the late 2017. Some type of sclerosis that slowly paralyzes you so you can no longer breathe. She'd estimated her life at two or maybe three more years. Should be hopefully dead by now, I think.

She showed her diagnosis to me one day, dateing to the late 2017. Some type of sclerosis that slowly paralyzes you so you can no longer breathe. She'd estimated her life at two or maybe three more years. Should be hopefully dead by now, I think.

Wtf....

this why you should never have female friends

She showed her diagnosis to me one day, dating to the late 2017. Some type of sclerosis that slowly paralyzes you so you can no longer breathe. She'd estimated her life at two or maybe three more years. Should be hopefully dead by now, I think.
thats sort of fucked up man ngl

Not really a bad thing tbh. No point in being in the friend zone unless you like suffering

lesbians are women who have been pump n' dump by multiple chads.
Not in this case. She was super spergy. The typical asexual/lesbo type that you find in autist women. Her brain chemistry is completely different.

She was just repressed from growing up in a Catholic family.

Developed romantic feelings for the only friend she had.

Not in this case. She was super spergy. The typical asexual/lesbo type that you find in autist women. Her brain chemistry is completely different.

She was just repressed from growing up in a Catholic family.

Developed romantic feelings for the only friend she had.
yeah if thats the case, ignore her. move on i know its hard but its best for your mental health.