Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My normie friend is depressed cause he’s getting constant rejections

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Dude has same height as me, but mogs me hard facially and frame wise. Also nt maxxed. Also carreer maxxed. And no nothing, no action, despite trying. Take the 99,5/0,5 pill

Where did he try? Workplace? Tinderino?

Your friend is not ENTITLED to not get constant rejections. Tell him to improve his PERSONALITY and watch movies with strong female protaganists. And maybe then try, you silly inkwell. :soy:

Dude has same height as me, but mogs me hard facially and frame wise. Also nt maxxed. Also carreer maxxed. And no nothing, no action, despite trying. Take the 99,5/0,5 pill
I swear to god all the people i know who did decently well with girls 10 years ago get NOTHING nowadays unless they dumpster dive

The people who did pretty well are barely doing ok/meh.

A real shift has happened in a single decade :feelsmage:

Your friend is not ENTITLED to not get constant rejections. Tell him to improve his PERSONALITY and watch movies with strong female protaganists. And maybe then try, you silly inkwell. :soy:

you think he'll get blackpilled eventually?

does he know this forum for the cool kids?

How tall are you OP?

Maybe it's all in his head? :soy:

:foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:

5 10

Yeah :feelsYall:
Awesome sauce. :feelscomfy: Man just fooling around on a nice spring day in the country side would be life fuel for me. You know what would be cool? Taking the trans siberian railway and just do a trip back and forth. How dangerous is Russia nowadays? Easy to get mugged by a pack of gopniks?

Welcome to 2021 where every foid has been simped to heavens and has 5 whiteknight orbiters hovering over her showering her with compliments. Their narcissism and sense of entitlement knows no bounds now. This is a sick fucked up world we live in. Every normie boomer that constantly scored in the 70s would've been a hopeless virgin incel today.

Awesome sauce. :feelscomfy: Man just fooling around on a nice spring day in the country side would be life fuel for me. You know what would be cool? Taking the trans siberian railway and just do a trip back and forth. How dangerous is Russia nowadays? Easy to get mugged by a pack of gopniks?
Moscow is safe but other regions can be pretty dangerous

Welcome to 2021 where every foid has been simped to heavens and has 5 whiteknight orbiters hovering over her showering her with compliments. Their narcissism and sense of entitlement knows no bounds now. This is a sick fucked up world we live in. Every normie boomer that constantly scored in the 70s would've been a hopeless virgin incel today.
That's why families can never relate. They have no idea what it is like out there nowadays. They still think its so simple, wholesome and naive.
Moscow is safe but other regions can be pretty dangerous
Gotta work on the кацап accent :giga: