Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My new home

• Thread starter Deleted member 12355
  • Start date
Deleted member 12355

Deleted member 12355

radical times demand radical solutions
-
inb4 someone calls me a faggot, but does anyone else feel a growing sense of brotherhood emerging on this site? If I ascend, which, realistically, I wont, but if I ascend, it's gonna be hard leaving some of you boyos behind, even though I've never interacted with most of you, even on here. Everyone in the real world, every normie, every Chad, every Stacy, even the real life NPC autists, are all awful. But on this site people are normal, strangely enough. Who would've thought that the sane and clear minded would emerge from the cesspit of sexual and social rejects? Every time I go outside and interact with people, however minimal, I find myself missing this site. It's like an NPC free zone, and I'm loving every moment of it.

Welcome home then....hope you will stay for a long time.

I am glad you found this place, it truly is like a second home tbh

How many people can relate to our position in real life? This is one of very few places where we can talk with others who understand - because they're in the same position.

If only there were monthly incel meetups...

I feel a deep bond with the people here. Even with a guy like @Solitarian_Walker who I consider to be my Corkus.

d7mz7Zi.gif