Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Update on my life

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
I joined this site in 2019. Not very active but it's funny how my life has changed in no way whatsoever. Just on my computer every day and no progress. I just got fatter and never tried anything with a girl never tried anything social no driver's licence no job. Am I even human?

Is everyone on this site still brown?

My life has not changed much since 2020, its probably gotten worse.

I will be going for my drivers license soon, I think it could help me to stop staying at home 24/7. I have barely practiced and will probably fail though which sucks as I will have wasted $90 booking the test for nothing but idk, I guess I will procrastinate a little longer and then as the deadline comes up it will motivate me to drive more and maybe I might pass.

I feel like if foids can drive and pass the test then I can do it too.

I joined this site in 2019. Not very active but it's funny how my life has changed in no way whatsoever. Just on my computer every day and no progress. I just got fatter and never tried anything with a girl never tried anything social no driver's licence no job. Am I even human?
jfl everything that you've described by now is the same for me. No driver license, haven't interacted with a foid in months unless you count family , goes out only by himself and no job. It's brutally over.

jfl everything that you've described by now is the same for me. No driver license, haven't interacted with a foid in months unless you count family , goes out only by himself and no job. It's brutally over.
>Months
Almost a decade for me. Since I left high school. :feelsaww:

2018cel and nothing has changed for me either other than becoming an alcoholic and suffering from hair loss.

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Cool Cats

Yeah I'm still brown and yeah nothing got better in my life either instead it's all getting a lot worse. Every day im thinking I should kill myself before it gets even worse.

Too long didn’t read. Have you tried showering?