Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It makes no logical sense for me to go outside but I often have to,,, always come back home aving to lick my wounds

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

So tired, so very very tired| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
you?

every time I come back home I have to lick my wounds,,, bc I'm literally sad bc of how kids and adults alike react when they lay eyes on me whether it's staring or making crude jokes or nasty comments or like that,,, never directly to me though,,, only many years ago back in school

Tthe implications of these reactions of course is that I never get a gf,,, I also don't want an ugly or fat one tbh,,, not that I can get one of those anyway kek,,, it's all fantasy or sci-fi fiction to me,,, dragons or Yoda might just as well exist

can't even fill up windscreen-wiper liquid of my parent's car in our driveway without at least 99% people walking by reacting, or the neighbour parking next door and the stranger kid getting out immediately making a joke to my neighbour's kid,,, adults do it too,,, this is just the most recent example I could name literally 1000s of cases,,,

sorry for ranting but it makes me feel a bit better,,,

Last edited:
Why? Germany? Thats brutal to be 5 4 in germany?

Why? Germany? Thats brutal to be 5 4 in germany?
Yes but my face is worse than my height..it's deformed, literal missing facial bones, weird skull.. I stand out

Yes but my face is worse than my height..it's deformed, literal missing facial bones, weird skull.. I stand out
Its a actual disability or just shit looks?

Its a actual disability or just shit looks?
smth happened during puberty the doctors aren't 100% sure about, some unknown mutation that influenced hormones and my genes...i could very well have been a chad and 6 feet tall, as predicted by paediatricians until I was about 10..my parents looked great no joke.. my face and skull grew very abnormally some parts of my face didn't grow at all