Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you pace around your house for hours talking to yourself

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Captain
★★★
This is all from walking in circles talking to myself or daydreaming :feelskek:

I do this basically every day but not as much on weekends since my parents are home and would think even less of me than they already do :feelsrope:

I DO THIS.

I couldn't even tell you why. I never thought to actually count the steps though JFL! That's genius, I need to start doing that. I have question though, what do you mean by day dreaming?

Because I end up doing it simply because ever since I was young, I always tended to disassociate myself from reality by imaging myself in an entirely different reality. It never went away as I grew older, and to this day I still just pace around my room for HOURS a day. Like, this genuinely takes up maybe 3-4 hours of my time every day.

Typically I imagine characters from my favorite anime or shows being present in this world, and I end up having a large family with people who love me and want to be around me. Although, I don't disassociate myself too much, so I still make myself incel in my delusions. But I like to imagine a reality where that doesn't matter to my family & friends who still love me anyway.

It's a daily thing too, I don't even remember the last time I didn't do it.

I often listen to music while doing so as well.

Fellow aspies would understand:feelsthink: @turbocuckcel_7000

Formule 1 Podcast GIF by Grand Prix Radio

aspiER jites

Typically I imagine characters from my favorite anime or shows being present in this world, and I end up having a large family with people who love me and want to be around me. Although, I don't disassociate myself too much, so I still make myself incel in my delusions. But I like to imagine a reality where that doesn't matter to my family & friends who still love me anyway.
I create my own characters and have them cross over with franchises I like. But other than that, my experience is the exact same as what you described in your post. Crazy how many people here have this maladaptive daydreaming habit; I thought I was the only one

I pace around my room while I listen to music a lot.

Also I sometimes pace around my house and talk to myself but not for hours a day tho

With bad back and knees i sleep more

I DO THIS.

I couldn't even tell you why. I never thought to actually count the steps though JFL! That's genius, I need to start doing that. I have question though, what do you mean by day dreaming?

Because I end up doing it simply because ever since I was young, I always tended to disassociate myself from reality by imaging myself in an entirely different reality. It never went away as I grew older, and to this day I still just pace around my room for HOURS a day. Like, this genuinely takes up maybe 3-4 hours of my time every day.

It's a daily thing too, I don't even remember the last time I didn't do it.

I often listen to music while doing so as well.
I have whole other worlds I pretend are real too lol. Been doing it since I was really young as well. I have deep lore for everything too and I'll even pretend I'm a YouTuber or something discussing recent events in said universe

I create my own characters and have them cross over with franchises I like. But other than that, my experience is the exact same as yours. Crazy how many people here have this maladaptive daydreaming habit, I thought I was the only one
LMFAO right??? That's what I'm saying, I self-insert myself as my own type of character, and maybe a few others that are original, and I then I imagine a reality that is it's own thing. I would have roped A WHILE ago if I didn't have this alternate reality thing I conjure up in my head. I'm genuinely so happy to see other people do this too.

I only recently joined and I already feel at home JFL

LMFAO right??? That's what I'm saying, I self-insert myself as my own type of character, and maybe a few others that are original, and I then I imagine a reality that is it's own thing. I would have roped A WHILE ago if I didn't have this alternate reality thing I conjure up in my head. I'm genuinely so happy to see other people do this too.

I only recently joined and I already feel at home JFL
I might've roped without this escape too tbh. It's been a really good cope along with dreammaxxing

I have whole other worlds I pretend are real too lol. Been doing it since I was really young as well. I have deep lore for everything too and I'll even pretend I'm a YouTuber or something discussing recent events in said universe
OH MY GOD LMAO

Literally EXACTLY the same thing I do. But I don't pretend I'm a youtuber, instead, I like to think that the universe is it's own type of show and that people watch it daily for whatever reason and that people are rooting for certain characters and whatnot, It's like a live stream, and I have certain events go down in the show. I have lore as well for myself alongside the other characters.

But not going to lie, the LARPing YouTuber thing sounds kind of dope now that I'm thinking about it

I think this actually might be the most accurate truecel trait of all time, I literally thought I was just crazy for doing this. It's so amazing because I never have to genuinely interact with society because I've been doing it so long that I'm pretty sure my brain registers my interactions with that world as legitimate interactions.

You also mentioned talking to yourself a lot, I also do that, but honestly the type of pacing I do while in my room depends a lot on my current mood. If I just want to get my daily interaction with the world, I'll often boot up my Xbox, put on a headset, and listen to all different types of music while continuing the lore of that particular world.

However, if I'm really upset over something (like really strongly emotional and angry), I'll drop the music entirely and just start pacing, visualizing my hatred and contempt for others, and maybe making a few contracts with devils (some weird LARPing shit I do, don't question it.)

I will literally go on to talk to myself while making the most strange movements ever. I'm 99% sure people would assume I'm crazy if one of these episodes were somehow recorded and shown. I will pace around my room at differing speeds while eventually thinking EXTREMELY deeply about one thing, then coming to a stop with some weird look on my face as I think about that topic.

I do have a really random question though, do you also have some character/spirit thing from your made up world literally become apart of your mind because you grew that close to them and/or the spirit is somehow a part of you in the story? Like, I mean to the point where that spirit begins to talk to you in the real world too.

Of course, it's not actually the thing, it's just your own mind & thoughts using the character as a medium of sorts. Again, really random question.

I do have a really random question though, do you also have some character/spirit thing from your made up world literally become apart of your mind because you grew that close to them and/or the spirit is somehow a part of you in the story? Like, I mean to the point where that spirit begins to talk to you in the real world too.

Of course, it's not actually the thing, it's just your own mind & thoughts using the character as a medium of sorts. Again, really random question.
I never have it to that extreme, though I could also just not be conscious of it lol.

I've literally had entire SERIES that I would play out and would eventually cancel if I got bored of them or got busy and forgot (and I would even make "videos" discussing the cancelation).

Have you ever had any close friends or even family you're close with? For me I never have (and could NEVER open up to my parents about shit). I think this is probably a cope because I'm so invisible to everybody socially.

Have you ever had any close friends or even family you're close with? For me I never have (and could NEVER open up to my parents about shit). I think this is probably a cope because I'm so invisible to everybody socially.
Oh yeah, I agree that the entire reason people like me and you do this, is probably just because we don't get that same socialization in the real world. However, yeah, I definitely don't have anyone that I'm close to at all. My parents are there, and it's not like I'm on bad terms with them, but I'm just certain that they wouldn't understand me if I were to open up to them.

They lived in different times, and in an entirely different country, with a different culture -- they just wouldn't understand. It's not their fault. I have one friend, but these days, I feel myself growing distant from him as he begins to socialize with more people and he understands me less and less. I'm certain that I'm going to end up losing the ability to talk with him after a year at most. Even when we were friends, I didn't really open up to him that much.

But still, it's super cool too see that other people on here do this, I genuinely thought I was the only one

I spend all day talking to myself. Even in class I’m thinking about this shit.

Every single day. I talk to myself more than I've ever spoken to others in person or online.

View attachment 1165782
I do this basically every day but not as much on weekends since my parents are home and would think even less of me than they already do :feelsrope:
View attachment 1165784

The one trait that makes you a certified Truecel. I will be washing the dishes and then walk away only to pace in my living room for hours daydreaming about being chad or having an audience or something similar. If you do this it's undeniably over for you.

Every single day. I talk to myself more than I've ever spoken to others in person or online.
Anti-rope defense mechanism. If somehow this was robbed of you as well you would ROPE.

Anti-rope defense mechanism. If somehow this was robbed of you as well you would ROPE.
100%. I've always been introverted but I do crave socialization in a way. It's just that most people IRL reject me or they're like talking to a rock

Elaborate fantasy worlds you escape to while ignoring everything else around you is a non-NT trait. I can stand in a room for hours while thinking about being somewhere else.

True. Your brain kicks in and subconsciously forces you to socialize with imaginary people.

100%. I've always been introverted but I do crave socialization in a way. It's just that most people IRL reject me or they're like talking to a rock
Same.

Thanks man. I couldn’t think of a name so I thought what foid I hate the most and took it.
:dab::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Holy shit i used to do this too

View attachment 1165782
View attachment 1165784
I do this constantly

I have been doing this for years now.

its truly a truecel trait, if you do this its over for you.

I create my own characters and have them cross over with franchises I like.
I do that as well. Constantly, it's a fun cope tbh.

I never self-insert though, because it just makes me sui myself even more. I create new characters.

I day dream a lot about civil war and ethnic cleansing of Europe lately :feelshaha:

I've developed verbal ticks and nonesense phrases I'll just randomly repeat throughout the day. Like some shitty lyrics to a song or some internal LARP convo.
My assigned FBI agent must think I'm crazy.

Yep non NT trait