Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Where do you guys look at incel.is

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Temp. Banned
-
I always loook at incels.is website anywhere I am. I have gone on the work computer my boss has and loaded up incels.is to post jfl. In public transport I have it out for anyone next of me to see and maybe even get blackpilled from what they read. I don’t hide it at all I told a coworker that I am on this site even.

Everywhere I go, I browse it

Anywhere pretty much

home, in public, job...

I reflexively try to avoid it in public, but I'm pretty sure my face gives me away anyway, so no one would be surprised.

Only at home browsing in public will probably just increase my community harassment.

Home mostly. Not in public. Can't dox myself for being a incel irl, even though I'm ugly as fuck and they would probably expect it either way

But most people don't know what incel means so

Usually scroll and look at when i have a moment's peace

Why not in public
Because society hates incels (ugly subhuman men).

For some reason, they think we ALL are crazy terrorist shooters.

Meanwhile, 90% of the abuse against women is commited by HTNs, Chadlites and Chads because they are the only ones who can get women anymore. But normies don't care about that, they want to go after easy target ugly men who have no power.

Home mostly. Not in public. Can't dox myself for being a incel irl, even though I'm ugly as fuck and they would probably expect it either way

But most people don't know what incel means so

Only at home. Don't want anyone to know about it or I'd be even less popular among my peers. Not against spreading this sort of info but I do it on my own terms

Only at home. Don't want anyone to know about it or I'd be even less popular among my peers. Not against spreading this sort of info but I do it on my own terms
Show the peers this site you can show them I have made threads on many pills