Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My mother paid 1400 USD to fly to my city for 2 days because she thinks I’m suicidal and wants to come support me emotionally

G

Guest37263

Don’t get me wrong, I really appreciate it and I love my mother, but it’s kind of exhausting that she keeps insisting she can find a way to help when all she ever suggests doing or ever talks about is blue pilled bullshit.

She wants to spend time with me mom and son and go get some food and hang out. Should be fun. I just wish she didn’t stress out about worst case scenarios all the time.

She quite severely stresses out sometimes and gets all emotional wanting to help. I really don’t know how I’m supposed to tell her that she cannot help in any way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even my mom wouldnt do that if I lived in a different city......

That's a little awkward but you're lucky you can get that kind of help I guess. Have fun!

At least she cares about you.

Foids are vain and shallow on an emotional level but I do believe the love for their offspring is genuine. At least for the most part.

Thats really good. Maybe you need to take a break

Did you say something to her that made her alarms go off? I barely talk to my mother, but I make sure I never make her anxious.

@First loss

Dude, you are lucky stop being a fool and spend time with her. Stop thinking other stuff and spend time with her. Be thankful.. if i lived 2 mins away this wouldnt have happened.

@First loss

Dude, you are lucky stop being a fool and spend time with her. Stop thinking other stuff and spend time with her. Be thankful.. if i lived 2 mins away this wouldnt have happened.
JFL at thinking my mother gives a fuck about me.

Foids are vain and shallow on an emotional level but I do believe the love for their offspring is genuine. At least for the most part.

Reminds me of my mother

dont rope boyo we love you and she love you too

Similar situation here, OP.

I think my Mom is trying to help with her constant bluepill shit and nagging, but all she does is make me more depressed when she bugs me. Just seeing her makes me want to die because she's so ugly and stupid, reminding me I'm genetic trash. Then she'll go on about celebrity shit, or her lottery ticket habit, her hoarding, her horrible wageslave job and having no friends for decades which only makes me more depressed.

It's easier for me to believe that she only nags me because she's a control freak with a fat loser husband that controls her miserable life, and secretly hates her ugly loser son. Which is at least partly true, tbh.

I'm not heartless enough (yet) to be honest to my mother about hating her for being genetic shit, so I'm putting on a facade around her always. The only thing that would do is upset her, but it's reality. You should have aborted me, bitch. And we both know it.

try having mom who paid 40k on fillers

you're lucky, all my mom does is get angry at me.

Don't tell her.She won't accept It.She's living in a completely different reality than yours.Just enjoy the time with your mom.I had to learn what It's like to live without parents when I turned 11.She loves you enough to come via plane,so make some good memories.Maybe those momories can keep you from commiting suicide if you ever attempt It.

Make sure you take care of her when she needs you.

What did you do that she thinks you're suicidal?