Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My female neighbor hasn't said hello to me so I got mad and fantasized rping her

adam_cook

adam_cook

Slavcel
-
100% - Infiltrator (likely)
Yesterday I was leaving the house and going down the elevator I met a neighbor. I think I had already seen her once. She was short, cute-face, with very white skin and big blue eyes. I think she was about 17-18 years old. The thing is that when I ran into her I greeted her (as neighbors usually do in my country), but she didn't answer me. Not an attempt to return her greeting, not a smile, not anything. After this I went out into the street, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. Why didn't she greet me back? Is it because I'm ugly and ugly men don't deserve kind treatment?
The fact is that I got very angry. And as usual for me, when I get angry with women I usually fantasize that I rape them. I started to imagine the elevator situation, but this time, right after she didn't wave back and got on the elevator, I would enter before the doors closed and start touching her everywhere. I touch her tits, her ass, her face, I put her on her knees, I pull down my pants and I put my entire cock in her mouth. While she has her mouth busy you hear "I'm sorry, it won't happen again", but I don't believe her, so I pull down her skirt and aggressively put my penis in her while I slap her in the face and spank her ass. She cries and asks to please stop, but I can't stop anymore, it feels very good, she should have thought about it before acting like a slut. She should be grateful though, if a guy wants to rape you that means you're pretty.

HI IT CUCKS AND TRANNIES

Post screams of Deathnik vibes

We need a glowie/FBI emote

unless that's the intended use of this one :feelsLSD:

Nonetheless welcome aboard, strong first post

Ethnic trait: immediately thinking about raping women when they upset you
Deathniks have a pathetic life, that's why they think about graping cause they are always on edge

fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

Yesterday I was leaving the house and going down the elevator I met a neighbor. I think I had already seen her once. She was short, cute-face, with very white skin and big blue eyes. I think she was about 17-18 years old. The thing is that when I ran into her I greeted her (as neighbors usually do in my country), but she didn't answer me. Not an attempt to return her greeting, not a smile, not anything. After this I went out into the street, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. Why didn't she greet me back? Is it because I'm ugly and ugly men don't deserve kind treatment?
The fact is that I got very angry. And as usual for me, when I get angry with women I usually fantasize that I rape them. I started to imagine the elevator situation, but this time, right after she didn't wave back and got on the elevator, I would enter before the doors closed and start touching her everywhere. I touch her tits, her ass, her face, I put her on her knees, I pull down my pants and I put my entire cock in her mouth. While she has her mouth busy you hear "I'm sorry, it won't happen again", but I don't believe her, so I pull down her skirt and aggressively put my penis in her while I slap her in the face and spank her ass. She cries and asks to please stop, but I can't stop anymore, it feels very good, she should have thought about it before acting like a slut. She should be grateful though, if a guy wants to rape you that means you're pretty.
Female hands typed this.

Going straight to Incel tears

Well done glowie

We need a glowie/FBI emote

unless that's the intended use of this one :feelsLSD:

Nonetheless welcome aboard, strong first post
that is the intended use

:feelsLSD:

Światłość góruje nad ciemnością

First post and was posted on IT 1 ~ 2 hours after it was made
Wasted no time jfl.
They should get a fucking hobby.