Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My mother may have predicted the bearpill

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★
Back when I was a teenager and still on good terms with my family, my mother got the rottweiler, which she named: Bear.
She was really obsessed with Bear, she treated him like he was her little boy.
Obviously, she swallowed the dogpill, foids who swallow the dogpill or any other animalpill treat them like their own babies.
This is due to them acting on their mothering instincts, driving them to nurture and love any living thing that's small, soft and cute.

At this point, my mother was well into her 40s, most of her children were well into adulthood and me and my younger sister were still teenagers, with me nearing 20.
Hell, 2 of my chadlite bad boy half-brother fucked and cummed in 2 coozes, and got them pregnant with their spawn.
So, this made my mother a grandmother.

Now everyone in the family loved Bear, I loved Bear, my mother loved Bear and my siblings loved Bear.
Even though he was a Rottweiler, he was a complete softy.
He was well-behaved, friendly and would always turn into a big pile of mush whenever my mother returned home from work.
My mother invested more of her time and energy into Bear then any of our other pets, we had 2 whippets at the time, both dead now btw.
She would talk Bear out on walks for a few hours a few times a week and was very protective of him.
She didn't not like anyone else walking Bear.

I don't really have that many memories of Bear because I would only visit my family during holidays while I spent most of the year living with my father.
So, Bear isn't really in my thoughts for the most part.
Then right now in 2024, the bearpill became a massive meme, then I immediately remembered Bear.

So, yeah thats pretty much it.

tldr version: when I was a teenager, my dogpilled 40 something mother was obsessed over a Rottweiler named Bear.
And this MIGHT have predicted the bearpill meme.

And considering that the last time I ever saw my family and Bear again was well over a decade ago, Bear is mostly dead at this point.

Sayonara, buddy.

Last edited:
He might have been your stepdad
Bear wouldn't have been the first contender, my mother was a loose little lucy back in her day.
Before I was born, she got fucked and cummed in by 2 chads and got pregnant with 4 sons, and then my father come along to be a betabux cuck.
And after they divorced when I was 10, my mother went off seeing "friends" of hers, all of them were men.
And eventually, when she finally realised that no sane man would want a used 40 something year old single mother, so pretty much when WSTOW.

Last edited:
My mother has this piece of shit beagle named Speckles. He is horribly aggressive to anyone other than me, my mother, and my father. I used to go for night walks with the dog to clear my mind, but the mean fucker turned evil and decided everything he sees is his and he barks ferociously at anyone else's dog he sees. The neighborhood is too unsafe to walk by myself, so I had to give up one of my best copes, the night walks. The dog has bit my mother's lip, but my father's hand, and my hand. It still gets treated like a little baby my my 59 year old mother. That dog is an awful creature and gets treated far better than me. BRUTAL.

She would talk Bear out on walks for a few hours a few times a week and was very protective of him.
She didn't not like anyone else walking Bear.
I did not like the way this sounded like it was going lol