Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My "land lord" is the biggest piece of shit and I despise him

N

Nature&Whitepilled

Banned
-
Made a couple earlier posts about him, we moved into his trainwreck completely unfinished house three days ago, funny enough he has invested 100k into a house in a small village (5k people living here) in the middle of nowhere in Italy in hopes of turning it into a successful hotel.

Anyway today when waking up and going straight outside to find my mom so she could give me cigarettes she told me: He wants us out of here by Sunday, he no longer wants us to work for him, but he doesn't want to offer us any more food (which is a big no no in Italy considering that we are guests and the deal was simply that my mom would cook and clean).

The fucked up part about it is obviously not that, It's: He has a worker who is a woman in her 40's working for him at least 6 hours a day, the pay is either 25 euro a week for 25 hours, or 100 euros for 40 hours. He hasn't paid her in two weeks (weekly pay) and yesterday he told her that she would get her Money if she had sex with him. This is obviously not the first time, He has a relatively old woman with no money working for him while also being his sex slave, he also promised to marry her, And he (65 years old) is already married to a 25 year old who lives in another country in poverty and relly on him).

Today there was this festival in the village and she went with me and my family, she was a sweetheart, very nice and fun to be around, when I and her came home she rolled and gave me 4 cigarettes without me asking simply cause she knew I wanted it. And left the rest of her tobacco package for us.

All the fun sexism aside, it's not one bit fun when a old privileged scumbag severely abuses a poor human, no matter man or woman.

Dnr should've tipped him

Shut the fuck up man, you aren't cool. All you are showing is that you have no balls to stand up for what's right. After being on this forum for years I thought you guys had some morals, still believe that but clearly the people who have seen my post is just trolls and lunatics.

Shut the fuck up man, you aren't cool. All you are showing is that you have no balls to stand up for what's right. After being on this forum for years I thought you guys had some morals, still believe that but clearly the people who have seen my post is just trolls and lunatics.
What's this format of meme called (image with text bubble above it) also  does anybody know where I can find more like these? I already have a few  but want to look

Did read

that's extremely low
Thx for eventually reading, your first comment pissed me off.

Yeah it's extremely low, his "genius" way of compensation is giving an alright breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And what I mean by alright is that during breakfast you can at least get eggs & Greek yoghurt instead of the usual garbage (mostly grains and sugar), and during lunch and dinner you do get meat in your food, which is much better compared to what some greedy Hotels serve for food.

it's not one bit fun when a old privileged scumbag severely abuses a poor human, no matter man or woman.
I agree but I don't really think women have a problem with using sex to improve their lives, but he should at least offer her a raise in that case.

I agree but I don't really think women have a problem with using sex to improve their lives, but he should at least offer her a raise in that case.
It's a Italian woman who has probably lived her entire life in poverty, basically the only thing she could have left is a tiny bit of dignity that is being more and more taken away from her each day. Her dad also sexually abused her as a child. Imagine everything I told you about what has happened to her and what has currently happens to her in opposite gender, I know it's much harder to sympathize online but you are completely insane if you don't understand the struggles.

It's a Italian woman who has probably lived her entire life in poverty, basically the only thing she could have left is a tiny bit of dignity that is being more and more taken away from her each day. Her dad also sexually abused her as a child. Imagine everything I told you about what has happened to her and what has currently happens to her in opposite gender, I know it's much harder to sympathize online but you are completely insane if you don't understand the struggles.
I don't know her personally, I would probably agree with you if I did.
All the info I have is woman fucks old man for money, which happens a lot.

But yeah brutal if she's been abused since she was young. Have you done anything to help her ?

BRO what is the justice doing is it even legal to pay people that low and to treat them like that ? I would kill that guy if i could i think god would forgive it to me , capitalism and privileged people are a cancer.

Nature&Whitepilled JoinedApr 21, 2024 Posts36 If you want people on the internet to have sympathy, post on reddit or some shit. This is an incel forum buddy.

BRO what is the justice doing is it even legal to pay people that low and to treat them like that ? I would kill that guy if i could i think god would forgive it to me , capitalism and privileged people are a cancer.
Thanks for being the only reasonable person responding to me on this thread.

Nature&Whitepilled JoinedApr 21, 2024 Posts36 If you want people on the internet to have sympathy, post on reddit or some shit. This is an incel forum buddy.
LMFAO I've been on here since early 2022, just different accounts you imbecile

Thanks for being the only reasonable person responding to me on this thread.
I'm kind of in a shitty situation with my subhuman boss he wants me to leave and i refuse , he can't do anything because in france the law protects workers (for the moment) and now we are at war and i have to be in this situation for at least 5 months , but of course i'm not paid 20 euros my god that s so sad.
As incels we should hate injustice since we are the victims of it as well............
Capitalism/liberalism , tech bros , corporatism played a huge role in the rise on incels never forget that it's not just about crazy feminists.