Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My moms justification for a whore’s behavior

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
a week ago I was with my mom, and completely out of the blue, I said “I hate whores.” My mom got an attitude and said “whores have a reason for what they do!” To this I was going to reply “serial killers have a reason for what they do too.” But I didn’t say anything and let it go. She continued to get mad at me and eventually got up and left to eat somewhere else

lol your mom was a whore

I feel bad for you that you have a mother like this who justifies the behavior of degenerate whores

If i even mentioned the word whore around my mother she would've gone crazy.

Must be cultural barriers or some shit.

Thugs also have a reason for what they do. To live a better life instead of working at low paid shitty jobs. Just as many foids. The difference is that men cant sell their body and live off that.

Women will always defend whores because somewhere inside they always wanted to be one.

Thugs also have a reason for what they do. To live a better life instead of working at low paid shitty jobs. Just as many foids. The difference is that men cant sell their body and live off that.
Yes but I was talking about whores in general not just prostitutes
Also thugs and whores are degenerate but whores moreso

Last edited: