Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom wants me to meet this 21 year old high tier Becky

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
You’re lucky you have a mom that gives a shit about your dating life. My mom just thinks I’m a failure and never tried to help me in any way

My mom wants me to meet a foid at her job. She showed me this foids social media. The foid is 21 and a white high tier Becky. The problem is I'm a short 5'5 brown Egyptian in my mid 30s that's NW6. But my mom really wants me to meet this foid. What should I do?
Give it a shot man. You might get lucky. Even tho if you get rejected take the black pill again.

I'm gonna be honest this and you know it too it's a pretty bad idea, i doubt she dosn't have any suitors from her age. And let me be honest, that saying that women want older guys is false. What they want is attractive and rich old dudes, you have to be either of the two to be elegible
And the women pray for that old men to die sooner as he is just a beta provider. :feelsLSD: Inherit his wealth and fuck chads.

Just shower and be confident bro. Girl's love confidence

worse thing that happens is you get your mom off your back about "not trying".

Never know, Good luck

If the girl doesn't want you tell your mom it's because you're ugly. She will leave you alone after that.

that's why you went after that ugly shannon rose bosanac
Justus wept
no, she doesnt. his stupid mom told her at work "i got a son thats single like youre single! teehee!" and the bitch at work played along to not get fucked office dynamics. shes not going to meet up with this autistic and never will.

she wont "set it up" retard because the bitch is never going to agree to meet up with your clown ass jfl
Brutal truthpill. This is what will most likely happen.

Apologies for TikTok cringe but this is relevant. This dude is the same race as OP, has a decent looking face, is gymmaxed as hell and a little bit taller. He took over 100 Ls on camera. There is a difference between being hopeful and being completely out of touch with reality :feelscry:

Does she know you're 5'5:rolleyes::rolleyes:

don't waste your time.

Does she know you're 5'5:rolleyes::rolleyes:
It doesnt matter if she does or not, she didnt agree to meet this fuck, his delusional boomer mom works with her and told her genetic dead end spawn that she would "set up" something with her (she will never do shit with OP. Most likely will "mysteriously" have started "seeing someone" once his delusional out of touch blownout hole of a mother asks her to meet up with her failure son
don't waste your time.

It doesnt matter if she does or not, she didnt agree to meet this fuck, his delusional boomer mom works with her and told her genetic dead end spawn that she would "set up" something with her (she will never do shit with OP. Most likely will "mysteriously" have started "seeing someone" once his delusional out of touch blownout hole of a mother asks her to meet up with her failure son
She did agree to meet

My mom wants me to meet a foid at her job. She showed me this foids social media. The foid is 21 and a white high tier Becky. The problem is I'm a short 5'5 brown Egyptian in my mid 30s that's NW6. But my mom really wants me to meet this foid. What should I do?
Becky wants you to pay for her expenses, plus she probably wants a child so you'll be paying child support. Classic BB strategy, another irl statistic that you hear every day online.

Becky wants you to pay for her expenses, plus she probably wants a child so you'll be paying child support. Classic BB strategy, another irl statistic that you hear every day online.
Who will pay my expenses??

not meet her .

tell your Mom No , and that she should fucking Accept your Fucking NO as an Answer

It is over.