Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom wants me to meet this 21 year old high tier Becky

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
My mom wants me to meet a foid at her job. She showed me this foids social media. The foid is 21 and a white high tier Becky. The problem is I'm a short 5'5 brown Egyptian in my mid 30s that's NW6. But my mom really wants me to meet this foid. What should I do?

Cumskin? She is worthless.

Maybe your mom has showed her your photo and the white Beckie likes you, or she's so delusional she think's her handsome boy will be irresistible to her and she'll want your babies ASAP!

I'd feel very anxious about the situation and avoid it if possible anyway. :worryfeels:

Meet her man. What do you gotta lose ? Who knows ? Maybe you could get lucky:feelsEhh:

You qualify for another dose of blackpill will you accept?

If you live in the west it won't work but if you live in Egypt it might work since I think sand niggers still value men based on utility rather than looks, however deep down she will never be attracted to you and she would dream of chad, so the decision depends on you, do you want sex that badly if so then go for it, but if you are looking for love or someone to care about you, know that no women would ever give you that unless you are a chad.

Post pic of her

Lol fuck her in her pussy brutally until it bleeds

Maybe your mom has showed her your photo and the white Beckie likes you, or she's so delusional she think's her handsome boy will be irresistible to her and she'll want your babies ASAP!
I think it's option 2

Meet her man. What do you gotta lose ? Who knows ? Maybe you could get lucky:feelsEhh:
Even though the chances are low, she may have a fetish for short, bald brown men

Op do you have a big shot job ?

That is your only advantage

Opportunity once in a lifetime.

It generally fails when family try to fix you with someone, IMO. Good luck OP.

Sit her down and explain looks theory.

this girl doesnt want to meet you. your shit mom says to her "i have a son thats single too!" this bitch is getting railed nightly and this is a delusion in your mom head. this chick didnt agree to see you, and will never agree to see you.

Are you nt or not

this girl doesnt want to meet you. your shit mom says to her "i have a son thats single too!" this bitch is getting railed nightly and this is a delusion in your mom head. this chick didnt agree to see you, and will never agree to see you.
:bigbrain:

When me and high tier Becky get married, I will invite you to the ceremony. @ilieknothing will be my best man.

Definitely yes if the foid has agreed to your mother

Did she even agree to meet you? Does she know who you are? :feelswhat:
no, she doesnt. his stupid mom told her at work "i got a son thats single like youre single! teehee!" and the bitch at work played along to not get fucked office dynamics. shes not going to meet up with this autistic and never will.

My mom asked me if I was interested and I guess she'll set it up
she wont "set it up" retard because the bitch is never going to agree to meet up with your clown ass jfl

Say yes and go though there is a 99.9999999% chance nothing will come out of it

no, she doesnt. his stupid mom told her at work "i got a son thats single like youre single! teehee!" and the bitch at work played along to not get fucked office dynamics. shes not going to meet up with this autistic and never will.

she wont "set it up" retard because the bitch is never going to agree to meet up with your clown ass jfl
Why so angry, fellowcel?

Harsh but needed
No but I have a kind soul
I am just gonna pretend you didn’t say that:feelskek::feelskek:

Why so angry, fellowcel?
His word are harsh

But he’s being truthful

The Becky was just being polite , do you think she’s gonna say to your mom , her colleague she see everyday :

No I don’t want to meet your autistic mid thirties khhv autistic son .

:feelskek::blackpill:

His word are harsh

But he’s being truthful

The Becky was just being polite , do you think she’s gonna say to your mom , her colleague she see everyday :

exactly dude

My mom asked me if I was interested and I guess she'll set it up
I'm gonna be honest this and you know it too it's a pretty bad idea, i doubt she dosn't have any suitors from her age. And let me be honest, that saying that women want older guys is false. What they want is attractive and rich old dudes, you have to be either of the two to be elegible

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. :feelsokman:

His word are harsh

But he’s being truthful

But my personality