Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom has told me to 'stop asking her for hugs so often'.

TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

Recruit
★★
She actually straight up told me to my face that me asking her for a hug was 'disquieting'. My own mom thinks I'm so desperate for femoid attention that I've developed some disgusting Oedipus complex. This is it, it is truly over...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That's a sad fate.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: or ER

I don't even hug anyone. Can't remember when i hugged my mom last time. I've heard that people need like 7-8 hugs daily for feeling themselves "happy". No wonder now, why i'm so angry, he-he...

why are females so cruel? You know she wouldn't have a problem with hugs if you were a female or a Chad.

Curious, how big are her boobs?

wow, sounds like a bitch, my condolences OP.
Also I just realized I never hug my mom anymore.

this has to be fake... holy shit:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Considering you just signed up yesterday I'm unsure if you are a freak yet or not. If you are asking for 50 hugs a day then yea I'd tell you to stop as well. I hug my Mom like once a month. I probably should hug her more but meh. Not too big into hugging since I don't really feel loved by anybody so hugging just makes me realize nobody loves me. My Mom actually wants me to hug her more and talk to my Dad more.

If I ever had a child I'd probably be the one giving them too many hugs they would tell me to stop.

You know it's over if not even your mother hugs you.

I always slink away from hugs no matter who it is. My brain just can't process the nuances of physical interaction.

Go ER on her !!

She actually straight up told me to my face that me asking her for a hug was 'disquieting'. My own mom thinks I'm so desperate for femoid attention that I've developed some disgusting Oedipus complex. This is it, it is truly over...

Wow. I can't... I don't underst... Wow.

time to go EEEEEE AAAAAH bro

How old are you? Holy fuck, that's heartbreaking.

Kill the bitch, then go ER

If you were attractive she'd probably resort to incest. She only finds it "disquieting" because you are kinda ugly.

Sorry bro but its the truth.

kek your mom is shitty

hugs are cope anyway

even rejected by your mother. Now that's a new level of rejection reached.

ITS SO FUCKING OVER FOR OP ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This is not your everyday rejection
This is next level shit
This is eXXXtreme incels sports
How (pathetically) low can you go WOO HOO.

How old are you? If you're like 30+ then asking for regular hugs could be a bit autistic. But still, your mom is supposed to love you and she should enjoy hugging you. Luckily my mom likes giving me hugs all the time, makes me feel a little bit better during the day.

You should put a slug in her. That will teach her

dahm that must of hurt dude

Is she angry you're a neet?

It’s over for hugcels

Being alone and LDARing is your only option now sorry OP.

it's over for momhugcels, why not the bitch be honest and admit she genetically failed her own son

Tell her to set you up with one of her friends and you'll stop asking her for hugs :feelsokman:

Kek at being a parentlovercel.

She'd initiate the hugs if you were Chad. Women love being around their Chad sons.

Aks her if she wants to blow you off. I know one friend who gotnlucky by asking his mom yikes.

not even a face a mother could love.

im sorry man. :feelscry:

I always hated hugs from family members etc. I only tolerate it from foids I want sex with and even then I don't feel a need to hug her that often.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back