Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom has told me to 'stop asking her for hugs so often'.

She wouldn't say that to you if you were good looking.

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

not everything is perfect
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Just be Chadson theory confirmed

affection is for animals anyway.

women who fought for their love

Ask hER for anothER hug anyway

low inhib

You might be hugging her too much. It looks week, pussy, and pathetic. Sorry, honest.

I see my mother once a week or so. I hug her as we depart, one time. But she is 85 years old. You can't be hugging your mother all the time. If you don't live with her, you can hug her when you see her. If you live with her, not sure. Hug her a lot less often I would say.

Any update OP? We are here if you want to vent..

This hit hard. I had a similar experience with a cousin of mine. I always used to hug her then one day one said "Your hugs are creepy, eww."

Such is life when you're ugly. Your own family hates you.

I really hope OP is LARPing.

If not....just buy a dakimakura and LDAR.

If you were attractive she'd probably resort to incest. She only finds it "disquieting" because you are kinda ugly.

Sorry bro but its the truth.

Yeah but aren't mothers 'programmed' to find their kids beautiful?

This hit hard. I had a similar experience with a cousin of mine. I always used to hug her then one day one said "Your hugs are creepy, eww."

Such is life when you're ugly. Your own family hates you.
How old was she? Were you holding on too long or what?

How old was she? Were you holding on too long or what?

Same age as I am. Nah, I hug everyone the same way.

That feel when you get rejected for a hug by your own cousin while white Chad gets to be balls deep inside of her. Such is the fate of the ethniccel.

She blackpilled you :feelsbadman:

It's some bad shit when you're considered too repulsive to be touched even in a platonic way by a family member.

holy SHIT it's over for you. Is there something you're not telling us here OP?

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO FEMALE AFFECTION YOU MISOGYNIST INCEL NAZI :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Got this from mine too :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

When you own mother dont want hugs from you is over. IS OVER.
:feelsrope:

rejected by your own mom a new low for us incels :feelsbadman:

I don't even know what that means and I'm even depressed about it.

an adult asking for hugs to his mom sounds autstic as fuck. you hug your mom when you greet her

i jsut hugged my mother if its her bday or some shit and mostly not even then, im cold af
she braught a piece of shit into this realm so its her fault, how dumb a wymin could be is beyond me bring kids into this world when your wealthy or have a very good life god fucking damn