Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My last opportunity at having a normal college life experience that I am nevertheless going to miss out on.

sebukteginY

sebukteginY

Craving is the root of all human suffering.
It is our last year of college and they are going to take us to a hill station in Himalayas, our entire class of 25 people. They also took us to a trip back in our first year, and it turned out to be the worst experience of my life so far, since I had no friends and had to lurk in corners by myself, trying to appear as inconspicuous as possible. Once again, the same is going to happen if I go with them. I have zero friends in that class. If I just sit back at home, I am going to feel left out and regret it as well. It feels like no matter what I do, I am destined to suffer and feel regretful.

Over for regretfulcels

There's a girl in my class who I have a big crush on. If I go, I will also have to see her walking around with her bf in the serene hilly surroundings, I don't think I could take it. I think I am going to sit back at home. And yet, it feels like I am missing out on such a good opportunity as socializing and making some good memories, even though I know full well, from experience, that I will just end up being ostracized, traumatised and left feeling even more lonely among their smiling, youthful faces.

Damn. Seeing your oneitis with other guys is gigaropefuel:fuk:

You have to accept that it will be weird, if it is a class where everybody (except you) is friends with each other. I know that feel. If I were you, I would just enjoy the fuck out of the nature, Himalaya sounds fucking awesome, man.

You know what man? I think you're right. I will think about it. I think I need to accept how things are and curb my expectations. I will probably regret going, but I will 100% regret not going as well. I will think about it over the course of next few days:feelscry: