Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My "job" consists of playing games and going on reddit/discord all day

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

Idaho killer is a hero
★★★★★
42d 16h 57m
I work for a large-ish scale application as a java developer. However I'm a entry level Dev and thus not assigned any real responsibilities, and my senior dev gets pissed off when I ask him for tasks (good God) and basically tells me to 'study the system documentation' (it's poorly documented).

Whether I code or not is apparently up to me, but I do a bit of it anyway so if my manager asks I can show him the commit records on the dev server.

So I got a headphone there, and my "job" consists of playing old NFS games, and going on discord reddit YouTube everyday, and I get paid actually decently.

Have I found the ultimate incel job?

Last edited:
Randy Bull

Randy Bull

Sadcel
★★★
8d 20h 20m
Luckmaxxing is the only way

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
13d 6h 24m
Life is your chess board. You can use this time to steer the direction of society you want. It won't be easy of course.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
209d 33m
I work for a large-ish scale application as a java developer. However I'm a entry level Dev and thus not assigned any real responsibilities, and my senior dev gets pissed off when I ask him for tasks (good God) and basically tells me to 'study the system documentation' (it's poorly documented).

Whether I code or not is apparently up to me, but I do a bit of it anyway so if my manager asks I can show him the commit records on the dev server.

So I got a headphone there, and my "job" consists of playing old NFS games, and going on discord reddit YouTube everyday, and I get paid actually decently.

Imagine complaining about not doing any work. This forum is a joke and yes a coder is the ultimate incel job (i had that job) but it got ruined so i have to work a 9-5

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

Idaho killer is a hero
★★★★★
42d 16h 57m
Imagine complaining about not doing any work. This forum is a joke and yes a coder is the ultimate incel job (i had that job) but it got ruined so i have to work a 9-5
I'm not complaining. In fact I like it this way.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
148d 7h 44m
I'm not complaining. In fact I like it this way.
True, you aren't complaining, you're humble-bragging.

Anyways, I have a similar job in IT and I say it over and over again on this forum that IT is the best field if you're looking for an an incel friendly job.

NiggerMan

NiggerMan

=__=
★★★★
17d 14h 30m
You lucky bastard.

Arnage

Arnage

Member of French incel intervention brigade
-
1d 12h 19m
Me too, except I work at public administration. I did not complain at all lol, but I love my job.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
118d 13h 18m
Holy fuck I would kill for your situation, ride it out as long as humanly possible.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
118d 13h 18m
I believe you managed to snag a “foid job”. Like that job was meant for a foid but you somehow cucked one out of it.

lemon21

lemon21

I'm the proudest weeb of em all
★★★★★
67d 22h 50m
Holy fuck I would kill for your situation, ride it out as long as humanly possible.
Meh, it's not that great as this guys paints it. This will last him sometime until they assign him real responsabilities and he has to really fuck up his brain to come up with solutions.

IT pays good and is somewhat comfortable, but you also have to mind fuck your brain and have to put a lot of your time into studying

S

ShortestManlet_2

5'1"
★★★★
1d 2h 36m
You're so lucky. I'd kill to be in your position right now :fuk:

BadStartingStats

BadStartingStats

Greycel
2d 10h 40m
Had something similar up until the summer. I'd take standup calls from bed then nap till noon. Then get lunch and chill only doing around an hour of actual work. Pay was great but then got caught in the tech layoffs :feelsokman:

Immolator

Immolator

Dolorem Ipsum
★★★★★
64d 8h 13m
Must be nice

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
38d 10h 37m
give me this job

Lonely4Ever

Lonely4Ever

Captain
★★★★
14d 18h 51m
Brah, don't ruin a good thing!

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

Idaho killer is a hero
★★★★★
42d 16h 57m
Meh, it's not that great as this guys paints it. This will last him sometime until they assign him real responsabilities and he has to really fuck up his brain to come up with solutions.

IT pays good and is somewhat comfortable, but you also have to mind fuck your brain and have to put a lot of your time into studying
Nah I know many senior co workers does the same. Also, this situation can stay for a few years.

And I don't mind fucking my brain out. The problem is shitty documentation so it's basically blindly wandering into a forest without a flashlight

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Monster Energy enjoyer.
★★★★★
25d 5h 49m
No job for my 79 IQ.
I'll go Bin Laden in Roblox.

lemon21

lemon21

★★★★★
67d 22h 50m
Nah I know many senior co workers does the same. Also, this situation can stay for a few years.

And I don't mind fucking my brain out. The problem is shitty documentation so it's basically blindly wandering into a forest without a flashlight
Your seniors may be able to do so because they actually know what they're doing, not your case. You will get there eventually, but not now. At least that's what happens most of the time.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
107d 8h 16m
Fakecel if you had a job as a coder. Also richcel and high IQ. @Zer0/∞

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Overlord
19d 19h 35m

Based.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

Idaho killer is a hero
★★★★★
42d 16h 57m
Your seniors may be able to do so because they actually know what they're doing, not your case. You will get there eventually, but not now. At least that's what happens most of the time.
Perhaps but for now I get to relax. From what I see, only the (some) very well paid devs work overtime

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
261d 2h 30m
You were a coder? How much did you make?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

Feelin’ fine.
★★★★★
116d 12h 27m

I just rot in a wagie cagie all day too , mang

lemon21

lemon21

★★★★★
67d 22h 50m
Perhaps but for now I get to relax. From what I see, only the (some) very well paid devs work overtime
You're living the dream don't get me wrong. But if i were you(i prolly would not do it, but the intelligent person would) is to use that time to get familiar with the proyect and documentation. Unreadable and hideous as it may be.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★
21d 16h 27m
do you still like Feet btw ?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

Idaho killer is a hero
★★★★★
42d 16h 57m
You're living the dream don't get me wrong. But if i were you(i prolly would not do it, but the intelligent person would) is to use that time to get familiar with the proyect and documentation. Unreadable and hideous as it may be.
Yes that's what I'm currently doing

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC ENTITLEMENT "
★★★★★
73d 9h 29m

yea apparently these Google Software eNgIneERs , make alot of Money .

Then again you gotta need a Good Mental Capacity for that Shit , Or Be Willfull to lern Alot .

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

International Incelist
★★★
19d 22h 21m

Lucky fuck. My ideal job would be one as easy as this which I could work at from home, that way I could weedmaxx and vidyamaxx. Would be literally a dream to work a job that could support living & copes while also allowing me to confide myself in them to my content.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
301d 3h 52m

Coding was nice. I aspired for an integrated degree in Math/Microbiology, though.

igniz

igniz

Recruit
★★★
16d 12h 35m
Betamaxxing will get you laid since you have a good job

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

Idaho killer is a hero
★★★★★
42d 16h 57m
Just downloaded 10 gbs of games into the work PC. Planning to download NFS prostreet and bf2 tmr

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
32d 17h 9m
How much do you make?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
416d 7h 25m
You lucky bastard.
OP lucky af. I used to be lucky like him at times during my career but the workload inevitably amped up Everytime in my case. So in recent years I always grind some work consistently

true especially if you want to end @ google or high paying globohomo corps. U need grind 500-1000 hours to have a fighting chance or be very high IQ and grind less

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
89d 5h 26m
Just downloaded 10 gbs of games into the work PC. Planning to download NFS prostreet and bf2 tmr
How did you find this job. If you managed to get a foid one. I need that one as well