Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Imaginary Girlfriend

Browncel

Browncel

Greycel
I reached a real low in my life recently. I was so fucking desperate, I made an imaginary

girlfriend 2 months ago. Her name is Delilah and I have genuine conversations with her that

last hours. At night I cuddle my pillow pretending its her.

Today I realized I'm literally crazy and I'm alone.

Honestly guys ITS FUCKING OVER!

Last edited:
Mine aren't imaginary.

8a44558f890c3ce109aeaf1f05a51997

I think I've heard of this cope? 11 messages so possible meme.

You could make DIY sex toys/pocket pussies for extra realism.

how is that working out for you? im legitimately interested. i dont think i could do that even if i wanted to...

how is that working out for you? im legitimately interested. i dont think i could do that even if i wanted to...
Its a great cope at first, but later you realize the cold reality that your alone.

I don’t think I could do that. Would most likely end with me either in a mental hospital or hanging from a rope.

Inceldom has made you lose your mind bro. I really hope this is a LARP

over for Crazycels
CrazySquidward
<---- You

Ummmmm,sometimes, before sleep, I imagine that I have a girlfriend and that stuff. Its kinda cool because I begin to think a lot. Think is great because you discuss with youself about your own belief

It is extremely over

If you start to have imaginations like an imaginary gf. It is over for you. Try gymcelling, eat better and have some alcohol for a good coping mechanic. Not sure if it works but that is what I do to cope.

I might try this tbh
I'd have to do some mental gymnastics however

I might try this tbh
I'd have to do some mental gymnastics however
Remember it has no effect on girls. You have more respect, better health, more happy and less depressed and it’s better to be an uncle in a strong body than a weak body.

Remember it has no effect on girls. You have more respect, better health, more happy and less depressed and it’s better to be an uncle in a strong body than a weak body.
I've given up on those things

it's actually amazing what a strong mood lifter getting lost in a fantasy like this can be sometimes

muh "love yourself before you can love others" :feelskek:

never lasts though, like any cope

I'm programming mine in C#

I've had an imaginary girlfriend for half of my life. I also cuddle my pillow at night pretending it's her.

I'm convinced that this is perfectly normal for ugly men no matter how "NT" they are.