Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I dreamed that I was dating my sister

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
Last night I went to sleep depressed thinking about inceldom, so my dreams naturally reflected that :fuk:.

The weird part is that I dreamed that I started dating my sister :feelswhat:, but at the same time in this imaginary alternate reality she wasn't really my sister (it was revealed that we were not actually related by blood) despite being the same person (apparently my brain couldn't handle so much moral degeneration :feelswhat:).

Anyway, in real life I wouldn't date my sister even if she wasn't my sister. I'm not attracted to her personality type, and she's not really attractive.

Last edited:
Inbreeding and incest is legal brooo, you can ascended with your whore siblings

Inbreeding and incest is legal brooo, you can ascended with your whore siblings
GHwn7TAXQAA3Teu

Incest:feelspuke:

I would rather be incel for the next 3 lives( if such concept exists)

Definitely this is impossible to be a incels if you lived in sandnigger countries.

@Fardin Khan Perhaps shared your story? I heard you get rejected by your cousin?

Bangladesh is curry+ sandnigger

Rarely had those lucid dreams because don't have any connection with foids :feelsrope:.My mind can't even create a scenario of having sex anymore.:cryfeels:

Is your sistER hot?

Nice, let me have a chance tho