Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i just confirmed that im the only single person in my department

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
i recently started a new job. you know how it is. people mention their wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/kids every once in a while. over the past few weeks i heard everyone mention a partner except 1 guy, until today when he mentioned his girlfriend.

so now i know im literally the only single loser in my department.

every person i work with daily has a partner and that also means they have sex regularly. im the only one living a loveless, partnerless and sexless life. im surrounded by people who have never lived like this. im supposed to just work as if everything is normal and okay. im just supposed to work next to some guy, knowing fully well that he will go home and fill his girlfriends pussy full of cum. then i will see him the next day knowing he recently got to unload inside of a woman, while im still wanking to pixels on a screen. im supposed to just stay sane while knowing im surrounded by sex-havers while im the only one here who doesnt get to have sex.

its insane to think that at this stage in life other people are in relationships and have sex. that concept is so foreign to me.

Pretend they're all lying if it helps you cope

i recently started a new job. you know how it is. people mention their wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/kids every once in a while. over the past few weeks i heard everyone mention a partner except 1 guy, until today when he mentioned his girlfriend.

so now i know im literally the only single loser in my department.

every person i work with daily has a partner and that also means they have sex regularly. im the only one living a loveless, partnerless and sexless life. im surrounded by people who have never lived like this. im supposed to just work as if everything is normal and okay. im just supposed to work next to some guy, knowing fully well that he will go home and fill his girlfriends pussy full of cum. then i will see him the next day knowing he recently got to unload inside of a woman, while im still wanking to pixels on a screen. im supposed to just stay sane while knowing im surrounded by sex-havers while im the only one here who doesnt get to have sex.

its insane to think that at this stage in life other people are in relationships and have sex. that concept is so foreign to me.
Just lie to them that you are in relationships. These people don’t personally know you, it should be easy to lie to them

Just lie to them that you are in relationships. These people don’t personally know you, it should be easy to lie to them
its not that anyone has asked me, thats not the point. i just noticed that everyone has mentioned a partner at least once the past few weeks.

the point is that i feel uniquely lonely. not one person here is single. every single one of them has a partner. it really just shows what a lowlife degenerate loser i am when something so normal and basic is so hard and unattainable to me. none of these people would ever be able to relate to how im feeling. they will never know how it is to live like this. they would never be able to relate to me.

what if they ask him for a photo tho

what if they ask him for a photo tho
He can pull up a random photo of a foid from google images. Or show them a random social media profile of a foid.

Did treatment of you change in a short space of time? Or has it remained largely the same.

I just wish we had some sort of Apartheid from sexhavers, where we live in our owk districts and the other one isnt allowed to enter the other area without permission

So basically you're the only one suffering from discrimination. I bet you don't get as many social
opportunities there. It is about time incels rise up.

same here. i just try my best to do a good job keep a distance from them.

Dude, do you even want a relationship, and why? For me the idea of hearing a woman just talk annoys me let alone living with a breathing talking toilet , remember that modern women are a manifestation of SATAN and the government, meant to distract you from fighting the JEW WORLD ORDER and worshiping GOD ALMIGHTY. FUCK WOMEN. FUCK RELATIONSHIP. Modern women are only money grubbing, soul sucking demonic whores

I just wish we had some sort of Apartheid from sexhavers, where we live in our owk districts and the other one isnt allowed to enter the other area without permission
A lot of us would not get along irl sadly