Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel About my school

Erskine ER1

Erskine ER1

Greycel
I'm not living in USA so I think I should tell everyone about my fucking school.
In the school, if you have boyfriend or girlfriend it's mean you win. If you still single mean you're loser. Everyone talk about her/his boyfriend/girlfriend in the school. If you don't have one it's mean you're ugly and very dumb.
If you didn't have s*x before 18 means you're useless. Every boy be proud of have a lot of gf at the same time. Every girl be proud of have a rich boyfriend.
It's so fucking crazy.

The first time i sat with my new class during lunch, ( the last time) they showed them fucking 17 yr old girls, literal model tier

Brutal
reading shit like this makes me glad I barely talked to anyone tbh

i hate how having a gf is seen as a status symbol
cool you have a femroach leeching off of you every day, nobody gives a shit

I'm not living in USA so I think I should tell everyone about my fucking school.
In the school, if you have boyfriend or girlfriend it's mean you win. If you still single mean you're loser. Everyone talk about her/his boyfriend/girlfriend in the school. If you don't have one it's mean you're ugly and very dumb.
If you didn't have s*x before 18 means you're useless. Every boy be proud of have a lot of gf at the same time. Every girl be proud of have a rich boyfriend.
It's so fucking crazy.
Mess up culture