Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My high school life as a socially awkward, people pleasing ricecel

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
I have always been socially awkward. I have tried everything to mitigate it but in high school it was people pleasing. I would do people's homework for free, do the hard parts on projects, and present for the group etc to appease the normies. It's one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Not once did anyone ever show appreciation or thank me for what I did. When I was falsely accused of touching a girl no one sided with me despite me always being a quiet rice with zero hostility. Yet when a chad actually did it everyone sided with him...

It doesn't matter one bit if you try to have a quiet and nice personality. You will just be taking advantage of because normies are sharks who can sense blood from a mile away. Being rude and not letting your guard down is the only way to gain their respect and I wish I knew that sooner.

Yes it's a water wet post but it's just my experience and I need to vent

It's a common survival strategy for zero value subhumans.