Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My first day at official job

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Ok so I come in etc, they give me uniform ye it's been like 2 mins since I am there.. I go change mah jacket and put on cap.. Femoid comes in through that room and bursts out laughing when she sees me... wat, why? I even said hello before she laughed

Whats your job again

sounds like a fantastic first day whats the job?

This is some top tier suicidefuel

just get the paycheck...fuck her

I ignored all females at my last job.

Worked out fine.

That's her way of welcoming you wagie

Ok so I come in etc, they give me uniform ye it's been like 2 mins since I am there.. I go change mah jacket and put on cap.. Femoid comes in through that room and bursts out laughing when she sees me... wat, why? I even said hello before she laughed
You're pretty attractive (6/10) and aryan maybe its an IOI, or you're fly was open or something else aspie was noticably obvious about you.

Don't forget to save up for that rope.

Update: Second day.. I was carrying a pizza to mah car to deliver.. and on my way a literal nigger girl said to her friends "Papa John is looking at me ".. I wasnt even looking at that bitch, I didnt even see her black face in the dark why the fuck would I look at that bitch but what pissed me off is them bursting out laughing after I pass them

sounds like a fantastic first day whats the job?
Whats your job again
Pizza Delivery tbh tbh

You're pretty attractive (6/10) and aryan maybe its an IOI, or you're fly was open or something else aspie was noticably obvious about you.
lmao no way that was an ioi.. She would at least say hello back.

I noticed all that shit happens as soon as they see my side profile.. jfl

Update: Second day.. I was carrying a pizza to mah car to deliver.. and on my way a literal nigger girl said to her friends "Papa John is looking at me ".. I wasnt even looking at that bitch, I didnt even see her black face in the dark why the fuck would I look at that bitch but what pissed me off is them bursting out laughing after I pass them
Your job is suicide fuel, 2 days In and already disrespected. I’ll be sad af every time I come home.

You need a more solitary job where you don't have to see anyone.

Package Handler/ Any Night Job. is a good job for truecels.

You need a more solitary job where you don't have to see anyone.
I wish I did but it's too late now. Lol
Yesterday I had a typical slut client.. "if the pizza is cold bring it baaack", she is so dumb that doesnt realize pizza doesnt get cold in a special bag and few mins of driving.

I wish I did but it's too late now. Lol
Yesterday I had a typical slut client.. "if the pizza is cold bring it baaack", she is so dumb that doesnt realize pizza doesnt get cold in a special bag and few mins of driving.

hahahaha stupid roastie btich.

Welp boyos.. I lasted 3 days there. LMAO