Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting this fucking bitch at my job

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
so i got a new job a few months back

like 95% of people i work with are guys, i barely see the foid employees, thats a pro + the job is ok but really tough

ive had a few interactions with some of the foids there

the ones i briefly talked with were all like 55+, they were nice, calling me youngman

ive never had a mom or grandmas so getting called youngman by old foids makes me feel good

anyway

at 07:30 i arrived at work and walked to the changing rooms

you need to go through the lunchroom to get there

in the lunchroom i saw this foid around my age, dyed hair with tattoes, standard bpd foid. she was like ltb becky

i saw her and said 'goodmorning'

bitch just stared at me, said nothing back and quickly walked away

i know im a subuman inkul but what the fuck man :feelsbadman:

at this point it didnt even make me sad anymore but really angry

messed me up for a while

why cant people just be polite:feelsbadman:

:feelsbadman:
the ones i briefly talked with were all like 55+, they were nice, calling me youngman

ive never had a mom or grandmas so getting called youngman by old foids makes me feel good
Sweet :feelsaww:

Does this happen often to you? And I would guess it happens more often with females than males... ?

Rude nasty bitch :lasereyes:

She could detect your pERsonality, sorry sweaty

You probably did something to creep her out thats why:soy:

:feelsbadman:

God, I fucking hate foids.

Also, haven't you noticed it's always the sub-5 foids who are the rudest? I mean, ofc HTB+ "popular" foids weren't that nice to me, but they were better in comparison.

Same with my teachers. They're quite nice to me and I actually talk to them on a regular basis about certain topics. They're probably the closest things to "friends" other than you guys here.