Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fat whale at the gym confronted me

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
I was at the gym about to do some squats and for whatever reason there was this fat whale (around 165 lbs/ 75 kg) ugly bitch facetiming her friend 1 centimeter next to the squat rack. I put the bar up (it was on the ground) and I almost ended up hitting her and the dumb bitch went hysterical.

dumb bitch: What the hell are you doing!?
*i ignore her and try to put weight on the bar*
dumb bitch: Are you ok!? (implying I'm crazy).
*i keep ignoring her*
dumb bitch: Are you not aware of your surroundings!?
me: what do you want me to say?
then I move next to her so I can put the rest of the weight on the bar
dumb bitch: How about a sorry!?
me: nah
dumb bitch: excuse me what did you say!?
I then make a sound with my mouth which in my country means no.
I then start doing squats while she keeps talking.
she sees i don't give af and starts talking to her friend loudly while intensely staring at me.
dumb bitch: This person is crazy! he doesn't give af about his fellow humans! (rough translation). He could had seriously injured me, he's not ok in the head!
I then lose my balance a little bit while doing squats, I was really uncomfortable with her directly staring at me.
she then says: "he's gonna get himself killed" while laughing.
I finish my squats and she then says "you really don't give a fuck?" I don't respond and keep ignoring her. She then says to her friend that I'm apathetic and just keeps bitching.

You're damn right you fat bitch :feelskek: :feelskek: you could had died right next to me and I wouldn't give af. This fat whale was acting like she was gonna die from the 20 kg bar. I can't believe she had the nerve to talk about my awareness of my surroundings when she was talking on the phone not paying attention at all. For the record, I had seen her, I just didn't give af and I didn't even think the bar would hit her (which it didnt).

the dumb bitch also tried to squat more than me to try and mog me :feelskek: you can guess how that went (not even 1 rep)

bonus side story that happened a little while after: while I was coming home from the gym, I passed two teenage girls and one of them said "EWWWWW" :feelsrope:bitch didn't even have the decency to wait a minute or two after I had passed them by to say that

Should have told her shes a fat bitch

bonus side story that happened a little while after: while I was coming home from the gym, I passed two teenage girls and one of them said "EWWWWW" :feelsrope:bitch didn't even have the decency to wait a minute or two after I had passed them by to say that
nigga arent you blue eyed blonde why did they boo you

I wouldn't worry she has heart attacks in her future most of these landwhales quit the gym after a couple months max

nigga arent you blue eyed blonde why did they boo you
face deformed. My own mother told me I needed a nose job because my nose is too crooked and she said I have a small jaw :feelsrope: (I have a recessive jawline). I would had been chad if I had a normal face

throw dumbbels at her

You got a creepshot bro?

You handled it with class, you mog the landwhale in body and mind brocel :feelsYall:

face deformed. My own mother told me I needed a nose job because my nose is too crooked and she said I have a small jaw :feelsrope: (I have a recessive jawline). I would had been chad if I had a normal face
I have a crooked ugly nose too that im going to rhinoplastiy it
Its just wierd since we both know how subhuman our people are
At least youd look like a westerner (pale and blonde) ive been told i look like a german because of my paleness and good jaw

You handled it with class, you mog the landwhale in body and mind brocel :feelsYall:
thanks brocel, fat bitch was looking for a reaction and I didn't give it to her. She was honestly so surprised when I told her I won't apologize :feelskek: :feelskek: shes so used to things going her way

I have a crooked ugly nose too that im going to rhinoplastiy it
Its just wierd since we both know how subhuman our people are
At least youd look like a westerner (pale and blonde) ive been told i look like a german because of my paleness and good jaw
You're somewhat lucky for at least having a good jaw, you only need rhinoplasty. I'm kinda of scared of getting rhinoplasty after what happened to lonelylus.

You're somewhat lucky for at least having a good jaw, you only need rhinoplasty. I'm kinda of scared of getting rhinoplasty after what happened to lonelylus.
He got it from state and didnt he have pain or smth
I will just change the shape besides its a private clinic
Thing is there will always be failures rhino is the safest cosmetic you can get its unreal
There was a guy on reddit talking about LL saying dont do it half hearted if youre gonna go through it do it and he was saying 2 days before his surgery another guy died on the table but he came out fine
Im like him it has ruined my life ever since i hit puberty its inevitable

He got it from state and didnt he have pain or smth
I will just change the shape besides its a private clinic
Thing is there will always be failures rhino is the safest cosmetic you can get its unreal
There was a guy on reddit talking about LL saying dont do it half hearted if youre gonna go through it do it and he was saying 2 days before his surgery another guy died on the table but he came out fine
Im like him it has ruined my life ever since i hit puberty its inevitable
thanks for the encouraging words, feel more confident with going through with it now. I wish you luck with your surgery

thanks for the encouraging words, feel more confident with going through with it now. I wish you luck with your surgery
Likewise my friend there was a curry here that got jaw surgery and his life changed for better it also motivated me

Should have smashed her head in with a dumbell

should have told her to stfu

Can be fixed with surgery tho

Fat MakeupMaxxed 4/10 looking bitches.....
One of the most entitled Whores with inflated ego´s, in the entire universe.

I was at the gym about to do some squats and for whatever reason there was this fat whale (around 165 lbs/ 75 kg) ugly bitch facetiming her friend 1 centimeter next to the squat rack. I put the bar up (it was on the ground) and I almost ended up hitting her and the dumb bitch went hysterical.

dumb bitch: What the hell are you doing!?
*i ignore her and try to put weight on the bar*
dumb bitch: Are you ok!? (implying I'm crazy).
*i keep ignoring her*
dumb bitch: Are you not aware of your surroundings!?
me: what do you want me to say?
then I move next to her so I can put the rest of the weight on the bar
dumb bitch: How about a sorry!?
me: nah
dumb bitch: excuse me what did you say!?
I then make a sound with my mouth which in my country means no.
I then start doing squats while she keeps talking.
she sees i don't give af and starts talking to her friend loudly while intensely staring at me.
dumb bitch: This person is crazy! he doesn't give af about his fellow humans! (rough translation). He could had seriously injured me, he's not ok in the head!
I then lose my balance a little bit while doing squats, I was really uncomfortable with her directly staring at me.
she then says: "he's gonna get himself killed" while laughing.
I finish my squats and she then says "you really don't give a fuck?" I don't respond and keep ignoring her. She then says to her friend that I'm apathetic and just keeps bitching.

You're damn right you fat bitch :feelskek: :feelskek: you could had died right next to me and I wouldn't give af. This fat whale was acting like she was gonna die from the 20 kg bar. I can't believe she had the nerve to talk about my awareness of my surroundings when she was talking on the phone not paying attention at all. For the record, I had seen her, I just didn't give af and I didn't even think the bar would hit her (which it didnt).

the dumb bitch also tried to squat more than me to try and mog me :feelskek: you can guess how that went (not even 1 rep)
"Doesn't care about humans"

>is fat.
She doesn't even care about herself