Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my female cousin took my place on my dad's will

6ix9ine

Recruit
★★
my dad is mad because i am a loser neet uglycel virgin so we've gotten into fights over the years.. we no longer talk, but i recently learned that i was removed entirely from his will, and instead its going to my female cousin who is a stacy whore bitch.

there is no relief for us. our parents. our family. everybody wants us in concentration camps

My condolences.

Attachments

• salute.gif
    salute.gif
    568.3 KB · Views: 95
your life sounds like a movie... all this "shit" happening

my dad is mad because i am a loser neet uglycel virgin so we've gotten into fights over the years.. we no longer talk, but i recently learned that i was removed entirely from his will, and instead its going to my female cousin who is a stacy whore bitch.

there is no relief for us. our parents. our family. everybody wants us in concentration camps
At this point you may as well kill him

At this point you may as well kill him
I hope it doesn't have to get to that, but it would make me extremely angry what his dad did. Maybe he can blackmail his dad somehow.

Tell your father that he is just funding stacies sexual escapades and allowing her to push her marriage aside for a much later date instead of giving his money to his son that deserves it.

That asshole created you and is now causing even more grief for you, what a fucking asshole.

very common

male sons are fucking hated by their own dads/moms these days

women are the new religion

Fuck your chad dad

very common

male sons are fucking hated by their own dads/moms these days

women are the new religion
failure sons*

Parents hate sons because they aren't as submissive and prone to stockholm syndrome as women. My sisters pretend that everything was alright in their upringing while we went through exactly the same shit when our father was getting in his alcoholic rage and destroyed everything around him and now they normaly talk to him while I want to stab him 10 times a day.

giga cucked, piss on his grave when he dies

I would rape her then off my self holy shit I don’t know how you are not seething with rage

I'm so sorry dude. My parents made me watch as they literally wrote me out of their will. When I left, they reversed their decision and didn't tell me for awhile. They ended up telling me in a public place, and I raged at them full on, i didn't give a fuck. You don't deceive someone like that.

Try to reconcile with him, say you want to go on a fishing trip to not end on a bad note with each other. Then kill that son of a bitch and put him in a large crab fishing cage with rocks in it so it doesn't float up. Slowly the crabs and other sea creatures will come in to feast and there won't be anything of him left :) When they ask what happened say you got lost or some shit. That someone held you at gunpoint or that he fell overboard.

Try to reconcile with him, say you want to go on a fishing trip to not end on a bad note with each other. Then kill that son of a bitch and put him in a large crab fishing cage with rocks in it so it doesn't float up. Slowly the crabs and other sea creatures will come in to feast and there won't be anything of him left :) When they ask what happened say you got lost or some shit. That someone held you at gunpoint or that he fell overboard.
that'll probably work.

Acid face your father

what a shitty father

This is actually waayyy more common than people thing. And it happened to me as well.

My grandma gave everything so far to my cousing including paying them university and marriage. And also buying an apartment to one. Yet I got absolutely nothing. And will probably get nothing when she dies.

It is rich get richer game,those who succedd get rewarded even more,like my half sister who married a millionaire getting all praise entire life anyways. Or my semi Chad brother who is in simmilar situation to her.

My advice: dont dweel on it,nothing in life is fair. Simply move on and possibly stop talking to ur parents if u dont live with em.

Send him to an early grave. My dad didn't leave me shit when he died. All the money and assets went to my piece of shit whore of a step mom. She's a big reason why I hate women. Literally mentally and emotionally abused me my entire life. I remember her telling me to kill myself when I was just 10. If murder was legal I'd kill as many femoids as possible.

Send him to an early grave. My dad didn't leave me shit when he died. All the money and assets went to my piece of shit whore of a step mom. She's a big reason why I hate women. Literally mentally and emotionally abused me my entire life. I remember her telling me to kill myself when I was just 10. If murder was legal I'd kill as many femoids as possible.

Not even your sister, your COUSIN.
It's over as an ugly male.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back