Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Dream Is To LDAR

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I want to LDAR like @wereq in India. My face is hopeless and I am like a 3 to women. I have already tried surgery and gotten shitty results and complications. I will still softmaxx by losing weight, getting on Accutane, maybe getting laser hair removal or just trimming my beard but I have painful keloid scars underneath. I am reluctant to try surgery again though I will consult with a jaw surgeon to understand my facial issues better and potentially find other solutions to treat my sleep apnea. Sub humans like me shouldn't have to suffer in this world. We just need to rot until we die. There's no ascension for me only rotting until becoming a corpse and further rotting in the dirt.

my dream is also this. I just want to LDAR, I can't take this STEMmaxxing shit anymore. Wake up, go to class, class ends study, go to next class, do homework, study, go to class, study more, doing more homework, study more. Tuesday comes, same thing every fucking week. Before I even used to work on the weekends but I cant anymore or ill flunk out. I just want to do nothing.

Everyday struggle

maybe getting laser hair removal
I tried laser and it didn't do shit for my thick curry facial hair. Get electrolysis, but be warned: the sessions are painful and long, and you'll have to do it for more than a year to get results.

my dream is also this. I just want to LDAR, I can't take this STEMmaxxing shit anymore. Wake up, go to class, class ends study, go to next class, do homework, study, go to class, study more, doing more homework, study more. Tuesday comes, same thing every fucking week. Before I even used to work on the weekends but I cant anymore or ill flunk out. I just want to do nothing.
STEMmaxxing destroyed my health. All my youthful vigor is now gone from pursuing STEM in university. I used to be able to study pretty much all day long when I was in college and now I can't even sit for than a couple of hours without feeling tired and sleepy. D
DON'T STEMMAXX IF YOU DON'T HAVE 140 IQ AND STAMINA TO GRIND FOR YEARS.