Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My best feature: I've been told I have pretty eyes

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Tells you something about the rest of my face. My eyes look terrible yet they're my best feature. They're small, asymetrical, have a negative canthal tilt, have short, sparse, and rounded eyebrows that are too high, tear troughs, and upper eyelid exposure.

I've been told that I have pretty eyes by, I think, two foids in real life and some on yubo. It's the only physical feature (other than my arms and hands) that any foid, other than my mother or grandmothers, have complimented.

I don't think they're even attracted to my eyes, they just wish they had the color and lashes.

20231014 151545

Mogs me for having a good color. I have dark brown eyes that look soulless and pitch black in most lighting

I have green eyes but i am mentally ill

another mogger teen...

I have hunter eyes. However I think it’s your coloring more than the eye shape ngl. Or maybe just a shit angle

Yet you are incel? Do they have good size and spacing?
Yes. I could show you them but it doesn’t matter because the rest of my face is shit (verified by other people here) and I wear glasses anyways. :feelskek: Hopefully I get my contacts soon.

The canthal tilt :lul: :lul:

Yeah foids can appreciate long lashes I have received some praise for them before, eye color too but I have brown eyes

Move to Looksmax.org. You aren't a truecel.

Move to Looksmax.org. You aren't a truecel.
Unless he finds an eye fetishists those aren't likely to help him ascend if the rest of the face & forehead is truecel tier