Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My appearance is fitting for a homeless person

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
-
deformed, acne scars, lifeless, radiates an essence of "it's over", sunk cheeks due to being skinny, general poor health. this is another main reason i don't fit in with normies, they all have a quality to their face that make them fit into the world, a normie radiance, i have an "over" radiance which is seen mostly in homeless circles and the underclass. i don't look like i belong in normie spheres like college and the workplace, and i don't.
sorry for the vague language, it's something that's quite ineffable but makes sense in my mind.

I relate heavily. Maybe I'll extend my rope plans out and give myself a year with the homeless first

I relate heavily. Maybe I'll extend my rope plans out and give myself a year with the homeless first
homeless+incels both rejected by society. sounds like a good plan

How much do you weight

ive been thinking about this for the last 5 years but it just seems scary
sometimes i get scared in my own basement when going to the bathroom at night
i think itll help me lose weight but ill probably end up getting PTSD from the experience
but i guess you wont know until you try

I've literally been mistaken for homeless in the past :lul: