Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My 13 year old cousin accidentally replied to me

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I have a 13 year old female cousin. I met her for the first time when she was 10 years old. She was an innocent child back then. We had a pretty good relationship. She was also the only female creature I spoke to from 2021 to 2022. But one day I got into a fight with her 16 year old female cousin.

She revealed my darkest secrets to my 13 year old cousin. Because of that, she blocked me from social media. The only thing I have left is her phone number. I send her a message every few days. I’ve been doing that for like 7 months and haven’t gotten a single reply. I didn’t know if she blocked me or just ignoring my messages.

But now. Something just happened. A few minutes ago I sent her a message. And guess what. She accidentally gave an emoji to my message. And then she removed it immediately. But I saw it. This confirms that she has received all of my hundred messages. She has read every single one of them. This means she hasn’t blocked me. :feelsokman:

But what can I say to make her reply to me? That’s the question. :feelsthink:

@Pancakecel @Mecoja @Med Amine @Luzifer @IncelCream @Intellau_Celistic

I have a 13 year old female cousin. I met her for the first time when she was 10 years old. She was an innocent child back then. We had a pretty good relationship. She was also the only female creature I spoke to from 2021 to 2022. But one day I got into a fight with her 16 year old female cousin.

She revealed my darkest secrets to my 13 year old cousin. Because of that, she blocked me from social media. The only thing I have left is her phone number. I send her a message every few days. I’ve been doing that for like 7 months and haven’t gotten a single reply. I didn’t know if she blocked me or just ignoring my messages.

But now. Something just happened. A few minutes ago I sent her a message. And guess what. She accidentally gave an emoji to my message. And then she removed it immediately. But I saw it. This confirms that she has received all of my hundred messages. She has read every single one of them. This means she hasn’t blocked me. :feelsokman:

What can you do is vanish from their lives completely. They seem to hate you because of how you are and the state of your life

she cant remember how subhuman your FACE is

Who was she?

(Manga artists taught me)

Выеби ее :feelsaww:

Why bother? What're you getting out spending so much of your time messaging your cousin

Brutal when your foid cousins hate you

Cousinmaxxin + pedomaxxin is wild

Brutal

Although she didn't block you

She pretends not to like it but she enjoys the low inhibness and rapist vibes

Jus cut her out of your life theory

Sick of hearing about your cousin tbh

Do all your cousins hate you?

What can you do is vanish from their lives completely. They seem to hate you because of how you are and the state of your life

I agree op should give it up and let them go away.

13 year old foids are little whores usually anyways.

Why run after them op? They hate you because you are incel

Y do u care again? Will u ever be able 2 get sex from them? If not who cares?

bro give up already she'll start hooking up with stupid chads soon anyway and leave u in the dust even more

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's over for cousincels

It's over for cousincels
I remember pranking my male cousin with my female cousin when we were like 9 years old and that's the only interaction I've had with her in my entire life jfl

From what I read in the comments below, you were supposed to want sex with your cousin? Are you deeply retarded? You're a pedophile sick creep.

You're stalking a 13 year old girl.

Mate, stop.

:lul: :lul: beyond over for this cousinmaxxer, this guy should be banned for posting this shit on repeat

thanks for the laughs nigga :feelskek:

Give it up man, she made up her mind 7 months ago but you're too stupid to see. You've been marked as bad.

From what I read in the comments below, you were supposed to want sex with your cousin? Are you deeply retarded? You're a pedophile sick creep.
I have never once said that I want to have sex with her. People are just interpreting it that way

Your problem is that you can't take a hint. When someone doesn't reply to your messages, stop messaging. Every additional message just makes you look worse and worse. The reason she blocked you to begin with is you probably couldn't take a damn hint in person in all likelihood.

I have never once said that I want to have sex with her. People are just interpreting it that way
Okay, sorry for misunderstand.

What does she look like?

man your threads are just getting worse and worse

fuck you and fuck your 13 year old whorelet fucking son of a bitch