Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had a fight with my cousin

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I have a 14 year old Chad cousin and we recently had a fight on social media. I’m gonna keep it short. He has a 20 year old sister who has treated me like trash for a long time now. When I found out that she went on a fun activity together with her other cousins but didn’t invite me, I told my 14 year old cousin that his sister is a bitch. And yes, she really is a bitch. Only cares about herself and treats me like trash. He immediately got aggressive and said ”who the fuck are you calling an idiot?”

I was baffled at the way he was talking to me. He had no manners at all, even though I’m nearly 10 years older than him. He was talking down on me. He continued saying ”don’t fucking call my sister an idiot, got it?” Note that they were voice messages, and he sounded extremely angry. He was literally talking like angry thug. Almost like he was threatening me. He had no respect for me at all.

And then I told him that cousins can call each other whatever they want without getting offended. But he deleted me before reading it. Motherfucker. He was straight up acting like a thug. Next time I see him, I’m going to fucking choke his ass out to teach him some respect. His parents are stupid and haven’t raised him properly. I need to teach him to respect his elders.

read every word

Buy some poison for the next family event

Imagine fighting with 14's JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Next time I see him, I’m going to fucking choke his ass out to teach him some respect. His parents are stupid and haven’t raised him properly. I need to teach him to respect his elders.
you do it

you should have sex with his sister

give him a pat on the head and ignore his ass

Lmao why care about if his whore sister invites you to do normie stuff or not

He's scared of his sister typical little brothers they were treated like punching bags

I am the oldest son grandparent and cousin in my family from both sides. and I have the balls honestly to fuck up anybody trying to act tough on me. and they know it.
Don't take shit from anybody you are an incel you got nothing to lose. we should be the most feared individuals out of violence. lash out on any cunt trying to belittle you brocel.

None of my cousins have ever lived in the same state as me.

I have a 14 year old Chad cousin and we recently had a fight on social media. I’m gonna keep it short. He has a 20 year old sister who has treated me like trash for a long time now. When I found out that she went on a fun activity together with her other cousins but didn’t invite me, I told my 14 year old cousin that his sister is a bitch. And yes, she really is a bitch. Only cares about herself and treats me like trash. He immediately got aggressive and said ”who the fuck are you calling an idiot?”

I was baffled at the way he was talking to me. He had no manners at all, even though I’m nearly 10 years older than him. He was talking down on me. He continued saying ”don’t fucking call my sister an idiot, got it?” Note that they were voice messages, and he sounded extremely angry. He was literally talking like angry thug. Almost like he was threatening me. He had no respect for me at all.

And then I told him that cousins can call each other whatever they want without getting offended. But he deleted me before reading it. Motherfucker. He was straight up acting like a thug. Next time I see him, I’m going to fucking choke his ass out to teach him some respect. His parents are stupid and haven’t raised him properly. I need to teach him to respect his elders.
OMG I hope he has a car crash

I am the oldest son grandparent and cousin in my family from both sides. and I have the balls honestly to fuck up anybody trying to act tough on me. and they know it.
Don't take shit from anybody you are an incel you got nothing to lose. we should be the most feared individuals out of violence. lash out on any cunt trying to belittle you brocel.
What happens if you fight back and then lose the fight? I have tried multiple times to win fights only to lose.

What happens if you fight back and then lose the fight? I have tried multiple times to win fights only to lose.
I have been training a lot so I got that oomf. but still, I don't lose because if I don't overpower them I hit sensitive areas. I take advantage of any chance. it is life or death for me as I have nothing to lose so I protect my respect as much as I can with all my might.

I have been training a lot so I got that oomf. but still, I don't lose because if I don't overpower them I hit sensitive areas. I take advantage of any chance. it is life or death for me as I have nothing to lose so I protect my respect as much as I can with all my might.
actually, a couple of weeks ago I was walking alone in the street when a bunch of high school brats about 5 thug wannabes called me names and shit I didn't care and ignored them until it ascended and they started throwing rocks. I lashed out and grabbed the tallest among them and started punching and headbutting. they all started hitting me I protected myself, a couple of punches landed and I got a lightly black eye. but at least I don't regret it now in fact I look back at it with pride knowing that I grabbed the biggest one among them disrespecting them all and I stood for myself.

actually, a couple of weeks ago I was walking alone in the street when a bunch of high school brats about 5 thug wannabes called me names and shit I didn't care and ignored them until it ascended and they started throwing rocks. I lashed out and grabbed the tallest among them and started punching and headbutting. they all started hitting me I protected myself, a couple of punches landed and I got a lightly black eye. but at least I don't regret it now in fact I look back at it with pride knowing that I grabbed the biggest one among them disrespecting them all and I stood for myself.
what wankers,

easy way to destroy him is to kidnap him and feed him female hormones by forced injections.

He will lose all his CHAD qualities instantly after few months on female hormones.

You will be arrested though so my advice should not be followed.

You aRE responsible for your own bEhavioR

easy way to destroy him is to kidnap him and feed him female hormones by forced injections.

He will lose all his CHAD qualities instantly after few months on female hormones.

You will be arrested though so my advice should not be followed.

You aRE responsible for your own bEhavioR
LOL XD

Pointless family drama caused by boredom

Female trait