Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just realized I might never have a relationship with my 13 year old cousin again

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Relationship as in a cousin relationship. Nothing romantic.

Anyway, my 13 year old female cousin means alot to me. We used to have a pretty good relationship. I met her for the first time when she was 10 years old. She was still a little innocent child back then. From 2021 to 2022 she was literally the only female creature I talked to besides my mom. But then one day something happened. I got into a fight with her 16 year old female cousin. My 13 year old cousin sided with her 16 year old cousin because they had known each other longer and had a better relationship. This bitch also decided to reveal my darkest secrets to my 13 year old cousin: the dumb things I did in high school and my stalking behavior. My 13 year old cousin blocked me from social media after that. Now I haven’t spoken to her for seven months. The only thing I have left is her phone number. She hasn’t blocked my phone number. I send her a message every few days but she never replies. I hope one day she’ll reply to me. I actually had a plan on winning her back. Two plans actually. The first plan was to become friends with her dad again. Her dad is my uncle. Context: me and my uncle had a fight last year and he blocked me. If I became friends with him again, then I could meet my cousin again. I decided to send my uncle a letter where I apologized for my behavior. I think he has received it because it’s been several days. But no reply. I think he read it and decided to ignore me. It might actually be over. I might never have a relationship with my 13 year old cousin again. I only have one final plan. The backup plan. And that is to statusmaxx and become famous. Once I become famous, she’ll come back to me. She will regret that she blocked me. I will become so famous that my entire family will contact me again. They will all regret that they disowned me. All of my cousins will regret blocking me. My 13 year old cousin and her 16 year old GigaStacy sister. I will have my Joker moment. :lul::lul::lul:

Kys freak people like you give incels a bad name

It sounds like even if you start speaking to this foid again then it's only a matter of time before your terminal retardation means you do something stupid and are back at square one.

I'm 100% sure that this exact thread has already been posted once some weeks ago

Once I become famous, she’ll come back to me. She will regret that she blocked me. I will become so famous that my entire family will contact me again. They will all regret that they disowned me. All of my cousins will regret blocking me. My 13 year old cousin and her 16 year old GigaStacy sister. I will have my Joker moment. :lul::lul::lul:
Most sane OP

Honestly, idk why you're so obsessed about your cousin. Who gives a fuck about socializing with foids who won't fuck you?

Don't give up, never let them win

Who honestly cares?

Btw what stalking behavior did u do in high school?

:feelsrope: haven't had any serious autism outbreaks or gotten in trouble like that so i have a mostly normal relationship with my cousins and they seem to not treat me with much suspicion now but they are getting older and wiser to incel shit
i am more afraid of getting raided or my mum letting slip some shit i've said on meds to my uncles or aunts and then not being allowed to see their kids. dont really have any social media that id want family to be able to see so dont have them added on anything

hope ur uncle forgives u for being retarded in the brain anon, kinda brutal

when they turn around this age they become whores who despise non good looking guys

this happened to me many times as well as others here

Newest incest thread just dropped! @AFsShouldntExist

How will you become famous?

Congratulations for ending up on IT. The subreddit mod left a message for you in the post.

Find it yourself.

Lol no one cares about your copypasta threads you faggot. Stop obsessing with your cousin before you end up in the news :lul:

You are actually pathetic retard loser and thats saying a lot given this is an incel server and im mentally ill