Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to date my foid coworker

Yeah, I guess. One time my mother told me something good, and I automatically responded with "Based". Another time, she told me her knee she had surgery on hurt, and I just said "Brutal"
jfl based

Should I ask her if I can take a pictur of her? I can show you guys and you can tell me what female celebrity she looks like. The only one I could think of is Paget Brewster.
If you obtain her photo PM it to me. I’m curious to see how she looks like

Throw a burger at the thot
We don't have burgers, I could go to the meat department and get ground beef or to the frozen department and get frozen patties or maybe sliders.

We don't have burgers, I could go to the meat department and get ground beef or to the frozen department and get frozen patties or maybe sliders.
Get a ground beef and make it into ball shape, make two of these meat balls. Then throw one at the thots face and the other at the thots ass.

Initially she will be mad but give it 18-24 hours and she will want to fuck you.

Initially she will be mad but give it 18-24 hours and she will want to fuck you.
What about getting fired? I don't want to get fired.

If you obtain her photo PM it to me. I’m curious to see how she looks like
I am off work Thursday and Friday so it may be a while.

The 19-year-old one. She's so cute, I want to squish her face. She asked me when my birthday was, is that a good sign? Like she wants me to be closer to her age so she won't feel weird about letting me squish her?

I told her she looks like Finn Wolfhard and she was a offended because I said she looks like a guy. I told her he barley looks like a guy anyway so she barley looks like a guy. Then I said she doesn't look like a guy at all, except a little like that one guy.

She's never gonna lemme squish.