Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I plan on getting revenge on my cousin

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I have a female cousin who is 13 years old. She’s currently in 6th grade. I met her for the first time when she was 10. She was still an innocent child back then. She was also the only female I talked to from 2021 to 2022, besides my mom of course. This is why I love cousinmaxxing. However, as she grew older she started losing interest in me. She realized I was a loser and she has now blocked me everywhere. I also got into a fight with her female cousin who is a 16 year old slut (she lost her virginity at 13). She told my 13 year old cousin about my secrets (my stalking behavior and the bad things I’ve done in high school). This is the main reason to why my cousin has cut off all contact with me. I still love her dearly though. She’s just so cute. Cutest girl in the world for sure.

A few weeks ago I visited her school. I wanted to see her again because I hadn’t met her in over a year (from 2021 to 2022). We only spoke on social media during this time. But no contact IRL because she lived far away. When she saw me, she became quiet and barely spoke. I only got to talk to her for about five seconds, and then she ran away from me. This made me so sad. She means so much to me, and yet she treats me this way. So I’ve decided to get revenge on her, similar to how I got revenge on my high school crush who rejected me. TLDR; when I was a senior in high school, I got drunk at school so I could sing a love song for my crush in front of her whole class. I did it as revenge after she rejected me.

Anyway, my cousin has rejected my love. So I plan on embarrassing her in front of her whole class. The plan is to get drunk and then go to her school. I will stand outside the classroom during her final class of the day, and I will knock on the door. When the teacher opens, I’m gonna politely ask if I can come in and sing a song for her class. There is of course a huge chance that the teacher says no. But I will tell her that my cousin is in that class and that I want to surprise her. Or I could simply tell her that I’m a musician who is visiting different schools and performing for them. So if she says yes, I will enter the classroom and sing a love song for her. I will embarrass her in front of her whole class. Honestly, I might not even need to use alcohol for this. These are 6th graders anyway. :feelskek:

Boyos, should I carry out this plan or ditch it? If I do it, it will burn whatever bridge there is left between us. :feelshmm:

I feel like she deserves it, but she's not worth your time or effort.
And even if you embarrass her, it probably won't have any effect on her social life after all, she's still a woman.

Do it and upload it here.

I have a female cousin who is 13 years old. She’s currently in 6th grade. I met her for the first time when she was 10. She was still an innocent child back then. She was also the only female I talked to from 2021 to 2022, besides my mom of course. This is why I love cousinmaxxing. However, as she grew older she started losing interest in me. She realized I was a loser and she has now blocked me everywhere. I also got into a fight with her female cousin who is a 16 year old slut (she lost her virginity at 13). She told my 13 year old cousin about my secrets (my stalking behavior and the bad things I’ve done in high school). This is the main reason to why my cousin has cut off all contact with me. I still love her dearly though. She’s just so cute. Cutest girl in the world for sure.

A few weeks ago I visited her school. I wanted to see her again because I hadn’t met her in over a year (from 2021 to 2022). We only spoke on social media during this time. But no contact IRL because she lived far away. When she saw me, she became quiet and barely spoke. I only got to talk to her for about five seconds, and then she ran away from me. This made me so sad. She means so much to me, and yet she treats me this way. So I’ve decided to get revenge on her, similar to how I got revenge on my high school crush who rejected me. TLDR; when I was a senior in high school, I got drunk at school so I could sing a love song for my crush in front of her whole class. I did it as revenge after she rejected me.

Anyway, my cousin has rejected my love. So I plan on embarrassing her in front of her whole class. The plan is to get drunk and then go to her school. I will stand outside the classroom during her final class of the day, and I will knock on the door. When the teacher opens, I’m gonna politely ask if I can come in and sing a song for her class. There is of course a huge chance that the teacher says no. But I will tell her that my cousin is in that class and that I want to surprise her. Or I could simply tell her that I’m a musician who is visiting different schools and performing for them. So if she says yes, I will enter the classroom and sing a love song for her. I will embarrass her in front of her whole class. Honestly, I might not even need to use alcohol for this. These are 6th graders anyway. :feelskek:

Boyos, should I carry out this plan or ditch it? If I do it, it will burn whatever bridge there is left between us. :feelshmm:
I would chadfish her and embarrass her that way

I

If this is LARP kys but If this is real don't do it brocel. You'll seem retarded even though you are don't show other people

This is so funny its unreal but no dont do it , you will have huge problems if you go through

based low inhib cel

you retard thats not going to embarrass her its just going to give her clout because you're jestermaxxing

just give me her deets and I'll take care of it for you

This is so funny its unreal but no dont do it , you will have huge problems if you go through
As an alternative seriously consider musicianmaxxing. For some reason if you sing sad song even with just simple notes, it gets some women really into you. Get some degenerate pussy. They use pussy like handshake so wrap up
You'll seem retarded even though you are don't show other people
The knock on door of classroom is and revenge singing is retarded. Agree Don't show retardism
But low inhib is an adult halo if used correctly. Only kids, chads/Stacies and retards are naturally low inhib
based low inhib cel
Do open mics where alcohol is served as you seem to be low inhib. Invite your cousin out to see you perform. And performing in front of room of adults is a low inhib halo. Given you already have a past this is going to raise your value to this person. Then start hanging out with her again since you are her musician cousin and low inhib performing Music in front of lots of people is a major major halo
Also I think having musician social network is better than normie social network. They always have hot girls around for no reason. Having hot girls around you is a halo. If you have an established relationship with a girl raising these values and social cues will put you back. You'll see girls ignore good advice like staying away from people if a bigger crowd affirms your value.

it will burn whatever bridge there is left between us. :feelshmm:
I still think you are retarded for Cousinmaxxing. I'm jealous of low inhib. Don't fucking waste it on dumb plans. Think of what normies are afraid to do. If they don't do it because of cringe it's because it's a retarded idea so do it with high risk to social value getting fucked to 0. If they don't do it because they feel like high risk of failure but are in awe of people who do, that means it's cool to do and look up for its high confidence low inhib (aka performing live in front of people)

I have a female cousin who is 13 years old. She’s currently in 6th grade. I met her for the first time when she was 10. She was still an innocent child back then. She was also the only female I talked to from 2021 to 2022, besides my mom of course. This is why I love cousinmaxxing. However, as she grew older she started losing interest in me. She realized I was a loser and she has now bloc:feelshaha:ked me everywhere. I also got into a fight with her female cousin who is a 16 year old slut (she lost her virginity at 13). She told my 13 year old cousin about my secrets (my stalking behavior and the bad things I’ve done in high school). This is the main reason to why my cousin has cut off all contact with me. I still love her dearly though. She’s just so cute. Cutest girl in the world for sure.

IT turned this into a pedo post by cutting half thread

Good way to get arrested.

Would go down like a treat.

Joined april 1st, has created 500+ threads since then

More like you're embarrasing yourself if you do it. But low inhib if you do it ngl

Tbh you are just going to push her away more by showing love to her like that, and it's also not going to embarrasse her that much, as after all you are jestermaxxing for her by doing that but go ahed if it makes you happy.

Do you guys have living shared grandparents? If you do, I'd advise against it, so you don't mess up your relationship with your grandparents.

I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

BTW how did you find out when your cousin lost her virginity? I want to start researching when the people I know IRL lost theirs.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

fbi GIF
fbi fbifam GIF by CBS
Cbs Police GIF by Wolf Entertainment
Season 2 Nbc GIF by Law & Order
Season 1 Police GIF by Law & Order
Working Dick Wolf GIF by CBS
Dick Wolf Fbi GIF by CBS
fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

Average sperg on spergcels.is.

''Beloved, never take revenge, but give place to the wrath of God, for it is written: mine is vengeance, I will pay, says the Lord''- Romans 12:19

this autism didn't need to go so hard, damn

''Beloved, never take revenge, but give place to the wrath of God, for it is written: mine is vengeance, I will pay, says the Lord''- Romans 12:19
Bro, stop taking revenge, send her to hell (ignore) and get on with your life.

As an incel you need to remember that we are repulsive to normies. This won't embarrass her, it will only fuel normie's hatred and repulsivness towards you. Best thing to do as an incel is lay low ground.

But still if you are going that way, i want a video it will be kekfuel for us :feelshmm::feelskek:

You need to stop this shit. You're hitting on a girl from 6th grade ffs. The only thing you'll get is more hate until some mob of white knights jumps on you. She won't be embarrassed at all.

I really recommend therapy since you seem to be a hardcore mentalcel.

You need to stop this shit. You're hitting on a girl from 6th grade ffs. The only thing you'll get is more hate until some mob of white knights jumps on you. She won't be embarrassed at all.

I really recommend therapy since you seem to be a hardcore mentalcel.
It’s ok, i didnt go through with the plan

It’s ok, i didnt go through with the plan
You should have done it and disgraced yourself, she'd not be embarrassed in the least cause many people are probably attracted to her.
You'd just have been known as the loser who couldn't get a 6th grader to like you.
I wish you had done it :lul: :lul: :lul:

No onee chan maxxing for inkwells sadly

FBI Open UP DnDnDnDn