Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mogged by my cousin

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I have a 14 year old male cousin. I’m nearly 10 years older than him and he mogs me in every way possible. A few months ago we were about the same height (I’m 5’5”). Now he’s slightly taller than me, and he’s only 14 for God’s sake. He’s gonna grow until he’s atleast 18. How tall will he be by then? I’m guessing around 5’9”-5’10” or even taller.

I recently was at his house to eat dinner with his parents, when he suddenly came home with two teenage blonde girls. They were hanging out together in his room. I got so fucking jealous. I don’t know if he has lost his virginity yet, but I’ll give it a year. He fucking mogs me so hard.

I’m done with this shit. It’s so demoralizing seeing my little cousins lose their virginity before me.

I am heightmogged by my female cousins. Imagine how fucked it is.

My male cousin moggs me too. He has girls wanting to have sex with him and he's 13.

I have a 14 year old male cousin. I’m nearly 10 years older than him and he mogs me in every way possible. A few months ago we were about the same height (I’m 5’5”). Now he’s slightly taller than me, and he’s only 14 for God’s sake. He’s gonna grow until he’s atleast 18. How tall will he be by then? I’m guessing around 5’9”-5’10” or even taller.

I recently was at his house to eat dinner with his parents, when he suddenly came home with two teenage blonde girls. They were hanging out together in his room. I got so fucking jealous. I don’t know if he has lost his virginity yet, but I’ll give it a year. He fucking mogs me so hard.

I’m done with this shit. It’s so demoralizing seeing my little cousins lose their virginity before me.
I am so sorry mate

If he came home with two girls he is a fag

same here, except its my younger brother, giga ovER because he would bring foids over in sekret and get buster by my parents, I wish I could have gotten in trouble for havign girls over but all I got was yelled at for being low IQ

My 15 year old cousin is 6'2 kek its so over

This world is cruel and it seems like every incels is six degrees away from chad, I have a half brother who is 6"9 and dates hot white foids can he played niggerball in college meanwhile he as a trucel fave like mine but since I am 55"9 its ovER for me

CousinPill is destructive :feelscry:

Same. My 17 year old cousin is a 6'1" prettyboy and I look like i'm 12 next to him despite being almost a decade older. Completely brutal mogging in EVERYTHING. We hung out once and he was approached multiple times by grown women that wanted his social media. :feelsrope:

It makes you wonder why the fuck our genetics are so garbage.

I relate since my younger cousin was 6'1 while I was 5'9 because of his taller father according to him.

I don't know if he grow taller but it borderline feels like it is a miracle that I grow since I can reach 6'1 with shoes or past 6'0 morning height and don't get mog that much.

I relate since my younger cousin was 6'1 while I was 5'9 because of his taller father according to him.

I don't know if he grow taller but it borderline feels like it is a miracle that I grow since I can reach 6'1 with shoes or past 6'0 morning height and don't get mog that much.
I’m taller than both of his parents. I’m 5’5. So both of his parents are shorter than 5’5. Yet he is blessed with tall genetics…

14 years old and he's already getting more action than a lot of sub 5 men will ever get. Absolutely brutal :feelsbadman:

better then me
my cousin is 6'2 and the same age as me, successful athlete etc