Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mulattos are severely underrated on this forum

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
Many people here lump mulattos with other ethnics while on average mulattos do look meh. Most first world mulatto chads mog hard. I would say their smv as high as it gets for a non-white passing ethnic. I could even see mulattos like Meeks and Whittaker being picked over white chads because of their exotic factor. Mog Hapas to suicide

Last edited:
@ElTruecel @comradespiderman29 @VictimofBpillReaper @Rabbi Schneerson

Only because they're rare so they have exotic appeal, when they become super numerous like Brazil they're like every other ethnic

Mulattos do well in dating compared to their fully black counterparts because of their white features, tall height , good athleticism , etc.

Only because they're rare so they have exotic appeal, when they become super numerous like Brazil they're like every other ethnic
I said first world mulattos. Brazillians mulattos are generally triracial(Black+White+Native American) and very low pedigree.

Mixed race moggers prove coloring is absolutely everything. This can be best demonstrated with Meeks himself. He had mugshots released to the public before but they never went viral like the one he's famous for because those prior mugshots couldn't highlight his blue eyes as they're either too low quality or he hadn't fully developed them yet perhaps. Having the right coloring is positively essential to be a mogger.

In the mugshot I posted below, Meeks had hair and wasn't bald yet but even having hair couldn't make up for having inferior pigmentation for eyes and skin.
The mugshot that turned him into a male model accentuated his white passing traits and allowed to literally compensate for his lack of hair just because he had the correct coloring.

index.php
This couldn't go viral
Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
But this could because it enhanced his coloring and emphasized his more white passing features
index.php
If Meeks looked like this, he'd still be in jail getting his shit pushed in by other inmates, technically he'd be having lots of sex like this timeline, just except with men instead

I said first world mulattos.
For sure but like I said it's because of being rare, I heard curries had exotic appeal in the 1st world prior to the 80s (only if you were attractive obviously)
Brazillians mulattos are generally triracial(Black+White+Native American) and very low pedigree.
The native American is a negligible amount though, most Brazilian pardos are mullatos in various degrees

I would kill to look like any of these niggas

Zoomer foids love mulattos.

You’re coping mosts mutts in school are competing with white chads I often see mixed dudes with 10/10 white girls

Mixed race moggers prove coloring is absolutely everything. This can be best demonstrated with Meeks himself. He had mugshots released to the public before but they never went viral like the one he's famous for because those prior mugshots couldn't highlight his blue eyes as they're either too low quality or he hadn't fully developed them yet perhaps. Having the right coloring is positively essential to be a mogger.

In the mugshot I posted below, Meeks had hair and wasn't bald yet but even having hair couldn't make up for having inferior pigmentation for eyes and skin.
The mugshot that turned him into a male model accentuated his white passing traits and allowed to literally compensate for his lack of hair just because he had the correct coloring.

index.php
This couldn't go viral
Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
But this could because it enhanced his coloring and emphasized his more white passing features
index.php
If Meeks looked like this, he'd still be in jail getting his shit pushed in by other inmates, technically he'd be having lots of sex like this timeline, just except with men instead
Very well put, niggers especially worship lightskins because they have superior white features while not being le evil crakkkas.

Aside from his nose and lips, Meeks is very white looking. If he had a white nose and lips he could probably pass for a very tanned Mediterranean white man.