Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I strongly support violence on women, and there's nothing wrong with violence on women.

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
It keeps them in line and reminds them who's in charge, who the dominant, superior gender is in society.
Seriously, women respect and obey violent men, they even have attraction to them.
Just look at criminals, gangsters, drug dealers and domestic abusers.
Meanwhile, they have absolutely zero respect or attraction towards faggy, chivalrous, feminist, white knight, soyboy gentlemen faggots who want to treat them like queens and want to protect and serve them.

In instances where a white knight tries to protect a woman from assault or danger, she will not kiss him, sleep with him or even thank him.
I've seen articles and videos where white knights protect women, and the woman walks away and/or doesn't even thank him.
Sometimes, she gets all pissed off at him.
These spastics seriously, actually fucking think these cunts will spread their legs like butter on bread for them, just for "saving" them.
That's not how female attraction works i'm afraid, she'll think that he's a blind fool who's weak to women, purely because of how they are born.
Women fucking hate white knights as much as men do.

Western men were the only ones who had this cucked, faggy social rule where they as men, must respect and protect women, while non western countries did not.
Western men also gave western women equal rights, Independence and opportunities, and western women hate western men.
Non western countries keep their women controlled and in line, and if these women broke the rules or disobeyed the men, they would get shamed, ridiculed, spat upon or even faced death.
That kept them in line, controlled, loyal and obedient to the men, it worked, and still does.
Non--western women are more trad than western women.
Western women openly hate western men and smile, laugh and cheer over their problems and issues like depression, loneliness, inceldom and even suicide.
They hate their men and these men are still too cucked to retaliate and take their rights away.

Western women are the most argumentative, promiscuous, arrogant, narcissistic, selfish, entitled, ignorant and hypocritical race of women on earth.
Meanwhile, non western women are a lot less so.

I'm not simping for non western women here, but at this point, I'd rather have a non western wife than a western one.

Last edited:
Give me summary g

I just want love

Water (but I still appreciate your effort to write it all :))

Water (but I still appreciate your effort to write it all :))
this

but big time agree autismo

btw have you fixed your camera yet? i would like to see more review requests (with pics(

btw have you fixed your camera yet?
Nah.
My phone camera worked fine, i's just that my phone screen itself is all cracked and fucked up.
I got a big fat fucking gas and electric bill to pay off on the 22nd, and the phone shops round town charge up to £100 (!!!) to

You are absolutely right,imagine how many cucks have lost their lifes trying to save some women in exchange to get some pussy.

You are absolutely right,imagine how many cucks have lost their lifes trying to save some women in exchange to get some pussy.

hundreds of millions

I thought about it many times, always in the context of: "who do I hate more? Women or the retarded white knights that protect them?"
If it was just women vs men we wouldn't have any of the problems that we do. But there's so many delusional white knights who try to respect and protect women its insane. One of the only times someone legitimately threatened me was some short af manlet at my job because I (apparently) insulted some old bitch. This was fckng insane. Before I thought that it was him who was the retard, but now I wonder if it was the old bitch that sent him and then lied to me when I confronted her about it.
But like... imagine whiteknighting some 60+ bitch. Not even a bimbo, a granny. Holy fuck. I was dealing with some real subhuman there.

Couldn't agree more. Look, I'm not saying beat the shit out of them or kill them I'm just saying a swift back hand or slap when it's needed will put an end to their bullshit pretty quickly. Not that I condone violence against women, in fact I think it's quite cowardly as a man to assault any woman knowing full well we can destroy them. That being said, respect between genders is at an all time low especially with women towards men so tbh these days yeah I think a lot of them do deserve a smack across the face, I really do. They only have themselves to blame too. But as you know, as a man we are held accountable for our actions, women are not.

It keeps them in line and reminds them who's in charge, who the dominant, superior gender is in society.
Seriously, women respect and obey violent men, they even have attraction to them.
Just look at criminals, gangsters, drug dealers and domestic abusers.
Meanwhile, they have absolutely zero respect or attraction towards faggy, chivalrous, feminist, white knight, soyboy gentlemen faggots who want to treat them like queens and want to protect and serve them.

In instances where a white knight tries to protect a woman from assault or danger, she will not kiss him, sleep with him or even thank him.
I've seen articles and videos where white knights protect women, and the woman walks away and/or doesn't even thank him.
Sometimes, she gets all pissed off at him.
These spastics seriously, actually fucking think these cunts will spread their legs like butter on bread for them, just for "saving" them.
That's not how female attraction works i'm afraid, she'll think that he's a blind fool who's weak to women, purely because of how they are born.
Women fucking hate white knights as much as men do.

Western men were the only ones who had this cucked, faggy social rule where they as men, must respect and protect women, while non western countries did not.
Western men also gave western women equal rights, Independence and opportunities, and western women hate western men.
Non western countries keep their women controlled and in line, and if these women broke the rules or disobeyed the men, they would get shamed, ridiculed, spat upon or even faced death.
That kept them in line, controlled, loyal and obedient to the men, it worked, and still does.
Non--western women are more trad than western women.
Western women openly hate western men and smile, laugh and cheer over their problems and issues like depression, loneliness, inceldom and even suicide.
They hate their men and these men are still too cucked to retaliate and take their rights away.

Western women are the most argumentative, promiscuous, arrogant, narcissistic, selfish, entitled, ignorant and hypocritical race of women on earth.
Meanwhile, non western women are a lot less so.

I'm not simping for non western women here, but at this point, I'd rather have a non western wife than a western one.

you want to fuck with an old whore for me?

Couldn't agree more. Look, I'm not saying beat the shit out of them or kill them I'm just saying a swift back hand or slap when it's needed will put an end to their bullshit pretty quickly. Not that I condone violence against women, in fact I think it's quite cowardly as a man to assault any woman knowing full well we can destroy them. That being said, respect between genders is at an all time low especially with women towards men so tbh these days yeah I think a lot of them do deserve a smack across the face, I really do. They only have themselves to blame too. But as you know, as a man we are held accountable for our actions, women are not.
putting an end to women puts an end to existence killing them is necessary i dont think we should niggerly kill them just only under an organized military state kind of way.